too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahbob View Post
    This is the NF forum but I'm sure nobody here is going to care except exceptionally neurotic INFJs
    The reason I asked is that the OP tagged this thread as INFP but the initial post didn't say anything about type at all so it is left a bit ambiguous.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Typically extroverts. All of my close friends have been a variety of extroverted types.

I've known plenty of introverted people as well and some of my best friends are introverts like my ISFP bestie, but I've found that most of the time I don't get as energized when talking with introverts. Even conversing with my ISTJ and INFJ family friends can be a drag sometimes. I'll be my silly self, wanting fun and lively conversation, and then they redirect it to semantics or laugh it off and I'm just like "ugh, this is boring." My ISFP bestie and I always have fulfilling and entertaining conversations though so maybe I just need to meet a special kind of introvert. But most of the time I've found that introverts who have a "silly side" are still pretty tame.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Typically extroverts. All of my close friends have been a variety of extroverted types.

I've known plenty of introverted people as well and some of my best friends are introverts like my ISFP bestie, but I've found that most of the time I don't get as energized when talking with introverts. Even conversing with my ISTJ and INFJ family friends can be a drag sometimes. I'll be my silly self, wanting fun and lively conversation, and then they redirect it to semantics or laugh it off and I'm just like "ugh, this is boring." My ISFP bestie and I always have fulfilling and entertaining conversations though so maybe I just need to meet a special kind of introvert. But most of the time I've found that introverts who have a "silly side" are still pretty tame.
    That we are (pretty tame compared to E's) - but when the ENFP crashes - you'll never find someone you would prefer to understand you than an INFP.
    Likes Arctic Hysteria liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahbob View Post
    That we are (pretty tame compared to E's) - but when the ENFP crashes - you'll never find someone you would prefer to understand you than an INFP.
    I've been good friends with this girl for a long time who I think is INFP (although she identifies as INFJ). I actually think she's one of the "special" introverts I was talking about who is more energetic and willing to throw a few punches. I don't think I've ever vented to an INFP though. There was this one INFP I used to be friends with who helped encourage me to get out of this toxic friendship I had clung onto despite the fact that we were drifting apart. But otherwise not much experience.

I think the people I've found best for venting to have been ESFJ. But I have a variety of close friends I can confide in because that's what best friends are for.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I've been good friends with this girl for a long time who I think is INFP (although she identifies as INFJ). I actually think she's one of the "special" introverts I was talking about who is more energetic and willing to throw a few punches. I don't think I've ever vented to an INFP though. There was this one INFP I used to be friends with who helped encourage me to get out of this toxic friendship I had clung onto despite the fact that we were drifting apart. But otherwise not much experience.

I think the people I've found best for venting to have been ESFJ. But I have a variety of close friends I can confide in because that's what best friends are for.
    INFP and INFJ tend to be pretty different as far as I can tell. Most INFPs are 4w5 which means they're easily controlled by the Fe of the INFJ they like, and very hostile to the Fe of the INFJ they don't.

I had a few ENFP friends I liked a lot for how fun they were and how generally accepting they were of me - but the ones I knew lacked the kind of serious emotional disposition I tend to have.

Enneagram
    9w1

As an INFJ I can be extremely silly and goofy when I choose to engage with those I trust, but those who don't know me well my "silly side" is pretty tame and comes off as "boring".

The bold sentence in my enfp friend is driving me crazy. As much as I enjoy this person, I can't handle the melodramatic, emotion roller coaster from happy and silly to moody and withdrawn all the time. It is beyond any of the INFPs and ENFPs I know. I feel like I have to be playful to keep up with his emotions to keep the harmony since my Fe says "It's a must!", but it's extremely annoying (referring to Fe) and exhausting. Can I just chill and not have to engage with you? It's also my fault since I refuse to say anything but I know what will happen if I say something. I really care about this person, but the melodramatic, emotion roller coaster is killing me slowly.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ti

INTP/ENTP/INFJ/INTJ, obviously I can get on with any type, but these are the most common.
    Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion man.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Generally infp , but sometime can be turn into intj, estj, entp, infj. It always change according to my mood. When I'm too serious i can be intj. When I'm very sad i can be infj, but when I'm too happy i can be estj or entp. It's really hard to being me anyway

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Type is kind of irrelevant for me. If we share similar interests and values, then that's pretty much all it takes.

Romantic Iconoclast
    415 so/sp
    4w5>1w9>5w4

Ni>Fe>Ti>Fi=Si>Ne>Te>Se