7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    INTP
    INFP
    ENFJ
    ENTP
    ISFJ
    INFJ

I can't read ENTJs (not that I meet many IRL anyway). NTJs in general, I have trouble reading, and if I can't read someone, I find myself uneasy around them.
    I can understand you're feeling quite uncomfortable if you cannot read someone. But even here "reading someone" can have different meaning from one type to another. What I don't like to much with ENTJ (and I'm dating one!) is their struggle for control (for most of them, mainly for unhealthy ones, they control people and are rather quite intrusive). What I like on the contrary is that one knows where to stand.
    I can read them rather well, or at least understand the big picture of their ego.

I get on well with INTP, INTJ (unless they are "too much J", but this works for any type!), I love those 2 types abilities to analyse things.
    ENTP, and some few ENTJ (if we have similar hobbies and if I don't meet them at work!).
    I also appreciate NF (when their T side is quite developped), with ST maybe I get more stressed (especially about job stuffs), our way of communicating things in an emergency situation is very different. Mainly with STJ.

There are still some types I haven't met many times or did not notice. I think SF are not part of my private environment. Not by conscious choice.
    It just does not happen.

Of course those are generalities about my own experiences, and I don't feel anything wrong towards one type in particular.
    That would be so stupid.

I like many different people, but the way we communicate is very important to me.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

In the average day-to-day, I get along well with everybody; I like people. I feel energized by ESTPs and ENTPs.

I admit, the same isn't true for online relationships; they're a challenge for me.

MBTI
    INFP

ISFP, ISTJ, ESFJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

ENFPS & ISFPS, tend to flock to me for some reason. I love ENFJS but they DO NOT love me.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Pretty much all NFs, particularly INFJs and ENFPs, also a few INTPs and ISxJs. Other ESxJs are hit and miss... When other people storngly exhibit the things about myself that I dislike I tend to be a very harsh critic of them. Which, really is not the appropriate response. But, what are you going to do?
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

ENFP and ENFJ. I don't know why.

I don't get along well with ENTP and ESTP

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

ENTPs. Seriously, get two together and it's a shit ton of fun. Not a whole lot of actual productivity, but lots 'o laughs.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes oneandonly liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

mostly other ENFPs and INFJs. Also INFPs and ENFJs...out of the NFs, also INTPs, ESFPs, ESTPs, ISFPs...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I get along best with other INFx types, but I also get along pretty well with ENFPs, ENFJs, ISFJs, ISFPs, and ESFJs.

Healthy ESFPs are fun to be around, but unhealthy ESFPs are shallow and annoying.

I can get get along well with most thinking types if they respect my feelings and acknowledge that emotions can coexist with logic.
    My Order of Cognitive Functions: Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Si > Se > Ti > Te
    Tri-type: 4w5, 5w4, 9w1

MBTI
    INFJ

INFJ, INFP.. all "NF" "NTP" even really liked an INTJ .. a couple ISFP.. my cousin is ESTJ we got along great for a long while, since I cater to personalities, until a conversation where she said "I never want to hear your opinion, unless I ask for it" and... she thought that I thought.. "I know everything..."

I guess I'm just REALLY NOT GOOD with "S"... only the majority of the population.. ohhh
    We are more than the sum of our parts.