• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Career choices for ENFPs?

nellysophy

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9?
Hi,
I'm an ENFP and planning to apply to study Sociology & Media.
Honestly, I have no idea what I want to be after university, I just chose to study what is interesting. I don't know what kind of career opportunities that double degree would give.

So what have other ENFPs studied/planning to study?

I wanted to be a promotor before, but realized I might not be determinated enough to do that.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm currently in school as a psychology major. Right now I'm signed up to get a BA but I think I'm gonna minor in biology and get a BS which will give me more opportunities in general. I still want to become a therapist but entertain the idea of forensic psych in the back of my head. You never know what could happen. :shrug:

Don't feel pressured that you have to choose a career now. Just do what feels right for you. :) I mean, you should also work towards becoming a self-sufficient individual haha but don't box yourself in somewhere and then start wondering if you should have went somewhere else.

Sociology & media...maybe reporting is an option? Have you taken up a journalism class?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hi,
I'm an ENFP and planning to apply to study Sociology & Media.
Honestly, I have no idea what I want to be after university, I just chose to study what is interesting. I don't know what kind of career opportunities that double degree would give.

So what have other ENFPs studied/planning to study?

I wanted to be a promotor before, but realized I might not be determinated enough to do that.

Sounds like a solid course. I've just graduated with a diploma in Mass Communications (fancy word for media studies) and intending to take up a degree on it; but my diploma program has like 3 years' worth of modules that are related to the degree programs.

With a degree in media, you can be a journalist, an advertising executive or a public relations executive. You could also do something in media production if the degree is specific. There are usually opportunities for jobs like these, and the scope of it usually revolves around 'how to say or show what you want to say or show to somebody'.

I'm not too clear on sociology so I won't comment on that.