• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Are INFPs hopeless in love?

CometGain

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I feel hopeless not because I am an INFP, but maybe because I am unattractive. I feel no matter how we pretend that looks do not matter, it does, to an extent, it does. I guess the INFP part of me really finds it difficult to relate and connect with someone. I'm kind of the Forever Alone type. Never had people attracted to me, and I've never even been on a date. I feel as if I am still waiting for high school, and yet I am already in my 30s. I feel so inept. I think I am also what one would call demisexual, since I have this tendency to fall for a best friend, or the closest guy friend I have. Yet these people who know me inside out, still don't quite 'see' me. So yes, I am hopeless..

Ovid

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel hopeless not because I am an INFP, but maybe because I am unattractive. I feel no matter how we pretend that looks do not matter, it does, to an extent, it does. I guess the INFP part of me really finds it difficult to relate and connect with someone. I'm kind of the Forever Alone type. Never had people attracted to me, and I've never even been on a date. I feel as if I am still waiting for high school, and yet I am already in my 30s. I feel so inept. I think I am also what one would call demisexual, since I have this tendency to fall for a best friend, or the closest guy friend I have. Yet these people who know me inside out, still don't quite 'see' me. So yes, I am hopeless..

It sounds more like you're just really lonely.. :cry:

I know it's hard for an introvert, but maybe if you got out there more? What do you do to socialize, if anything?:shrug: