• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I am out of here!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It was fun interacting with y'all, but as interesting of a theory MBTI is, it hasn't honestly done much to help me. Neither have the other personality theories. I still flounder with details and may be about to lose the best job I'll ever have due to attention problems. I may never return.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
It was fun interacting with y'all, but as interesting of a theory MBTI is, it hasn't honestly done much to help me. Neither have the other personality theories. I still flounder with details and may be about to lose the best job I'll ever have due to attention problems. I may never return.

:hug: anything I can do to help? I send my support regardless.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:hug: anything I can do to help? I send my support regardless.

Only if you have some magic cure for somebody suffering from an endless string of "Careless" mistakes. ("Careless" is a bit of a misnomer, here, since I really do care about the quality of my work.)

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aww :( that sucks. Any way to keep in touch with you, buddy?

Ghoul

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
huh
Maybe getting pinned down by some glorified horoscope is exactly what you don't need! I haven't read enough of your posts to give you life changing advice but you are only 18. Lift some weights and meditate in the rain dog.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Only if you have some magic cure for somebody suffering from an endless string of "Careless" mistakes. ("Careless" is a bit of a misnomer, here, since I really do care about the quality of my work.)

Hmm, I am not sure I do, but if something comes to me I will be sure to share asap.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I know it's hard to understand right now, but sometimes in life, the answer is not in a online forum ; )

Good luck, you're a good soul!

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Perhaps a mod ought to consider having a place for these kinds of threads? Like a 'Welcomes and Introductions' forum except obviously more along the lines of 'Goodbyes and Departures'. It does seem like there's a need.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Much love [MENTION=18694]Magic Qwan[/MENTION]! I've enjoyed getting to know you, and I hope you find a place in your life where you feel at peace and accepting of your beautiful imperfect self. You'll be missed, and please know you can always shoot me a pm just to say hey if you ever feel like it.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fare thee well, weaver of worlds.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rock on, Magic Qwan...

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Honestly [MENTION=18694]Magic Qwan[/MENTION] I can hardly imagine a person who would find the real help in typology, it's more or less just a behavioral attitudes typing tool, expecting anything else from it is pointless... I still believe it can help you to better understand your values and your problems, but the cure is definitely elsewhere. It's a pity you decided to leave, I think having typology as a hobby is a great way how to spend your free time. But you should know what's best for you... I wish you good luck in real life :bye:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Take care of yourself! I'm not sure how much MBTI is supposed to help someone or not. If you feel you've got a problem of some kind, you may wish to consider talking to someone about.

Good luck!!

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I wish you well in whatever you decide to do. Also, I wouldn't worry too much about making mistakes at your age; you're young enough to recover from them.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I wish you success in your job!

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I'm so sorry to hear that.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

:( :hug: I am so sorry about your job, too. I try to think that doors closing in our lives can lead to changes for the better. Maybe this just isn't tapping your true skills and you being pushed away will allow you to walk another path that lets the authentic, beautiful inside of you shine more in the world. If you leave, I will miss you so much, but go where your heart leads you. Much love :heart:

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:( :hug: I am so sorry about your job, too. I try to think that doors closing in our lives can lead to changes for the better. Maybe this just isn't tapping your true skills and you being pushed away will allow you to walk another path that lets the authentic, beautiful inside of you shine more in the world. If you leave, I will miss you so much, but go where your heart leads you. Much love :heart:
I am pretty sure now that I should not have children. In my opinion, you should parent either very well or not at all. I doubt I could reach my own standards, and most of my positive energy for a potential family is the idea that I could create a utopia for them and have lifelong companions. I saw myself asking my children questions, resisting the urge to blurt out an answer, letting them experiment for themselves. I could imagine taking them far away from any lights and stargazing with them, listening to what they think and feel when they see the cosmos. Are there people up there? I even thought about all the special traditions I could invent and stay true to every year. I remember my mother lighting candles around us and laying a quilt beneath us as she taught me conversion techniques and read watchtowers. I disapprove of the material now, but it was a pleasant memory. She stopped that after a while. I could take the candles and quilt and turn it into philosophy time. I could give them a well-rounded science and religious education to simultaneously teach them about the world religions ( merits and drawbacks ) and give them tools to individually seek what is true. It will be fun hinting at holes in the Bible and Quran myths, and vital to keep them from being manipulated by fundamentalists, literalists, and extremists of the world religions. I could foster a healthy view of celebration, and train them to always question and push boundaries. I could instill the importance of sustained effort. Grand ideas, but I question if I could do it in practice.

My mother has told me "This job is within your abilities, as was the nursing, but you have never really had to work for your achievements before." She changed from criticism to encouraging positive outlook.

Fuck, I need to keep this job!

Speed and accuracy and working memory and social norms are my weak points, trivial (conceptual) knowledge and warmth and resolve are what I consider my strong points.

I wrote a couple books, and dozens of short stories, and hundreds of poems, but I can't get anything published. "Follow your heart" seems dangerous, as I zig-zag from passion to passion, and I can never cash in on anything I find intrinsically interesting. I am back on the meds my mom had me on in high school. They make me feel like shit, but she said it makes a slight difference in my issues.

Well, I have a paper to write.