5w4 sx/sp

Fare thee well, weaver of worlds.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Rock on, Magic Qwan...
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Honestly @Magic Qwan I can hardly imagine a person who would find the real help in typology, it's more or less just a behavioral attitudes typing tool, expecting anything else from it is pointless... I still believe it can help you to better understand your values and your problems, but the cure is definitely elsewhere. It's a pity you decided to leave, I think having typology as a hobby is a great way how to spend your free time. But you should know what's best for you... I wish you good luck in real life

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Take care of yourself! I'm not sure how much MBTI is supposed to help someone or not. If you feel you've got a problem of some kind, you may wish to consider talking to someone about.

Good luck!!
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I wish you well in whatever you decide to do. Also, I wouldn't worry too much about making mistakes at your age; you're young enough to recover from them.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

Enneagram
    9w8

I wish you success in your job!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I wish you success in your job!
    Things are going downhill pretty fast.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Enneagram
    9w8

I'm so sorry to hear that.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    It was fun interacting with y'all, but as interesting of a theory MBTI is, it hasn't honestly done much to help me. Neither have the other personality theories. I still flounder with details and may be about to lose the best job I'll ever have due to attention problems. I may never return.
    I am so sorry about your job, too. I try to think that doors closing in our lives can lead to changes for the better. Maybe this just isn't tapping your true skills and you being pushed away will allow you to walk another path that lets the authentic, beautiful inside of you shine more in the world. If you leave, I will miss you so much, but go where your heart leads you. Much love

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I am so sorry about your job, too. I try to think that doors closing in our lives can lead to changes for the better. Maybe this just isn't tapping your true skills and you being pushed away will allow you to walk another path that lets the authentic, beautiful inside of you shine more in the world. If you leave, I will miss you so much, but go where your heart leads you. Much love
    I am pretty sure now that I should not have children. In my opinion, you should parent either very well or not at all. I doubt I could reach my own standards, and most of my positive energy for a potential family is the idea that I could create a utopia for them and have lifelong companions. I saw myself asking my children questions, resisting the urge to blurt out an answer, letting them experiment for themselves. I could imagine taking them far away from any lights and stargazing with them, listening to what they think and feel when they see the cosmos. Are there people up there? I even thought about all the special traditions I could invent and stay true to every year. I remember my mother lighting candles around us and laying a quilt beneath us as she taught me conversion techniques and read watchtowers. I disapprove of the material now, but it was a pleasant memory. She stopped that after a while. I could take the candles and quilt and turn it into philosophy time. I could give them a well-rounded science and religious education to simultaneously teach them about the world religions ( merits and drawbacks ) and give them tools to individually seek what is true. It will be fun hinting at holes in the Bible and Quran myths, and vital to keep them from being manipulated by fundamentalists, literalists, and extremists of the world religions. I could foster a healthy view of celebration, and train them to always question and push boundaries. I could instill the importance of sustained effort. Grand ideas, but I question if I could do it in practice.

My mother has told me "This job is within your abilities, as was the nursing, but you have never really had to work for your achievements before." She changed from criticism to encouraging positive outlook.

Fuck, I need to keep this job!

Speed and accuracy and working memory and social norms are my weak points, trivial (conceptual) knowledge and warmth and resolve are what I consider my strong points.

I wrote a couple books, and dozens of short stories, and hundreds of poems, but I can't get anything published. "Follow your heart" seems dangerous, as I zig-zag from passion to passion, and I can never cash in on anything I find intrinsically interesting. I am back on the meds my mom had me on in high school. They make me feel like shit, but she said it makes a slight difference in my issues.

Well, I have a paper to write.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan