User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default A Conclusion...

Sadly,
    I had a major conversation with the female ENFP today; it seems that I wouldn't find her mature enough to have a relationship with (Well, she is 18 and I am 23)...yet. Plus she's moving out of local reach pretty soon, so it's kinda moot.

Hey, though, at least I know now what could be.
    Friends don't let friends park; accidents cause people.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Aw, that's a shame.

But even as friends, other ENPs are just brilliant.
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP

Awww dude, I am so sorry.

So she sent me a text at 11am or so with some bands that she wanted me to check out. I responded with a thanks, a few hours later asked a question and so far nada... I hate cell phones. I really really do.

Like on one hand they're awesome because you can call people wherever whenever. On the other hand they make life extremely frustrating when you know the other person saw and read and hasn't responded.
    Drives me loco. And further down the road when your better friends and understand eachother more, it's not a big deal but at this stage and with my damn intensity, it's near crippling.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    So she sent me a text at 11am or so with some bands that she wanted me to check out. I responded with a thanks, a few hours later asked a question and so far nada... I hate cell phones. I really really do.

Like on one hand they're awesome because you can call people wherever whenever. On the other hand they make life extremely frustrating when you know the other person saw and read and hasn't responded.
    Drives me loco. And further down the road when your better friends and understand eachother more, it's not a big deal but at this stage and with my damn intensity, it's near crippling.
    i know EXACTLY what you mean! that and the only way i can express my energy and enthusiasm in text can come off as way too strong.

and i definitely hate how you KNOW they've read it by now...yet they wait to respond....or worse dont respond to that one at all...only to see the next day and everything is apparently chill... cell phones encourage my over analyzing haha.

Exactly. I don't think I really analyze any of my friendships much, just when I really like someone. Then it's ridiculous to the extreme.

well ok so she's a teacher and she's "super busy" this week and wants to plan something for the weekend but well shit... I hate planning stuff a week out and mostly I just want to go over there right now and never leave.

I hate emotions.

MBTI
    enfp

well ok so she's a teacher and she's "super busy" this week and wants to plan something for the weekend but well shit... I hate planning stuff a week out and mostly I just want to go over there right now and never leave.

I hate emotions.
    LOL!

Thats EXACTLY how I feel too. LOL!

Yeah, for reals, I hate the text and then wait kind of thing. OMFG!!

I wish there was a delayed text thing. Where u can send a text, and then forget about it. And it gets delivered to her like 2 hours later. So by then you are thinking of something else. And that added time keeps her "hungry" LOL!

seriously though, i began to like girls with good manners, and clear intentions. They usually turn like that after 25ish in my experience...

yeah we"re both 24 so we're right there!

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

i know the feelings.... i don't know... i just hate text messages... i hate to wait... yet i have to use them anyway.... sometimes ppl just misinterpret your tone of voice or any hidden meaning in those texts.... urgh
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"