User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    Because Introverted Feeling is their dominant function. Unlike Extroverted Feeling, they process emotions in terms of how they relate to them and not vice versa. So, everything is personal with them. They can not detach at all, I'll risk to say, and they have the greatest sensitivity that there is. If there is a type that is there to remind us that we are all human. And it were INFPs like Shakespeare and Milton that have shown us the true splendor of the human spirit. They indeed are the quintissential NFs.
    Awesome man! Made my day (it was murky and disassociative before)

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    See. INFPs are always apologizing for nothing.
    I know. Sorry

When you're resenting her do you just retreat to your corner so that she has no idea what she has done wrong?
    Thats the thing, she DIDN'T do anything wrong. SHES TOO PERFECT. I do tell her that, but I of course tell her that I respect and admire her for it at the same time.

I wrote that last post awhile ago. It's possible that I feel differently now.
    I just read your post where you said you took everything back. If you feel differently, thats fine. I have no problem with the opinion you stated that I quoted. But your post there seems to have the same opinion as your first post (with the retreating to the corner thing -which, once again, is often an accurate account of what happens ).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Dude
    too many?

i guess i could of just put one of each and been done with .

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    too many?

i guess i could of just put one of each and been done with .
    Dude

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Default What do INFPs think of INTJs?

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    What do INFPs think of INTJs?
    On a good day =

On a bad day =

On a very very bad day =

There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    Zzzz

Not an INFP but I shall say, I adore my INTJ cousins!

My lil'sis is an INTJ and she's perfectly wonderfully sweet towards me as much as she is sour towards others! Well, not always. She's learned to be more patient with others, sensitive and she's always been courteous. Rather like a Mr. Darcy but cuter and tinier and more social...

She mainly, since HS started, feigns interest or dons a polite mask so as not to offend others who are largely stupid around her (and they are, I've met/seen a lot of them--). And I do feel for her, I recall the dreadful days of hanging around teenagers and now newly imprint the dreadful days of hanging around adults who haven't changed! !! She only reacts badly after being pushed too far, such as seeing hypocrital behaviour or people being rude or shoving down their illogical ideas down people's throats. If it doesn't directly involve her, she's more apt to ignore it as it'd just be an unnecessary interaction.

She's very confident, self-aware and is not inflexible with her ideas or decisions as she used to be when younger. If she respects a person intellectually/emotionally, she'll want to learn more from them. Otherwise, she'll dismiss the person/s (w/o them being aware) and politely move on.

However, with intimates and myself, she's a playful, easy going expressive person. I suppose I'm somewhat the same as well. Ah, and she loves teasing me as much as I tease her (if not more so...) and jumping me! She was sooo much more open as a child though, still quiet around others but better able to blend/try to fit in. Now it's just all a bore and she awaits for HS to end.

All other INTJs are inspirations too! I'd huddle them all into a corner if I could...just to watch them eat each other (except for sis, she can watch alongside me as it'd probably be in my best interest to exclude her from it!)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    See. INFPs are always apologizing for nothing.
    If there was one trait I could break, it'd be that one. I catch myself, but I'm at a loss as to what to say instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    LOCK
    Enneagram
    8w7

Well, what do I, as an INFP, think of an INTJ? In my opinion, they aren't fun to be with. Why? Because they are mostly too serious, and seek the logical reasoning. You know I can't make a really logical reasoning! Second is their J characteristic. You know, J isn't like a P - J is neat, tidy and orderly while P is not that neat, tidy and orderly. I think they would persuade INFP to be like them, and that's difficult to me

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

i like INTJs, i have a couple of close friends who help me focus and organize my thoughts and emotions when i tell them about life by reasoning with me. they are like the lens that helps focus and reflect my luminous beam back into the right direction lol...cheesy, i know, but true.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    If there was one trait I could break, it'd be that one. I catch myself, but I'm at a loss as to what to say instead.
    I've given this some thought in the past, and it occurred to me that "Fuck you!" would frequently make a great substitute. With a smile, or without a smile. INFPs everywhere could really benefit from saying those words more often, I feel.