User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Question please i need your help please read

I need help please read and if there is any thing that is not clear let me know thank you =)
    i have a friend she is a very dear friend and She is an ENFP and very dear to me but some times she confuses me and I do not understand.
    She gets a little bit jealous when I talk about other Friends a lot she told me once but when I talk with a group of people about my other friends and she with us I can see form her face expression that she is not comfortable .
    am not a jealous person and she does things so that I would feel jealous .I mentioned in indirect ways that I am not that type of person who gets jealous and possessive in a way . my personality type is INFJ .
    Ok what is really bothering me is that she shows me that other people mean more to her then I do and that is not true because she tells me that she loves me
    ( in a normal healthy way ) and care about me and she would not go to our group of friends unless if I was going and finally am the only person ( among out friends ) who she feels comfortable talking about her family events too.

So is it natural for an ENFP to be a little bit possessive if the like some one ?? and they do not express their feeling a lot ?

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Are you friends or are you more than friends, i.e. dating?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ

No we are Friends =) normal Friends she is married and she is like a sister to me but she acts in that way and i was wondering is it a part for an ENFP personality to be possessive a little bit and may be wants attention from a certain person ?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.daisy View Post
    No we are Friends =) normal Friends she is married and she is like a sister to me but she acts in that way and i was wondering is it a part for an ENFP personality to be possessive a little bit and may be wants attention from a certain person ?
    Hold up, she's married?!?!?

Do you have romantic feelings for her?

Um, when I have romantic feelings for someone, I tend to get a bit possessive and jealous if they don't pay me enough attention, granted, this rarely happens.
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ

nooo =S she feels that way about me

i want to know if what she doing is normal for an ENFP ??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.daisy View Post
    nooo =S she feels that way about me

i want to know if what she doing is normal for an ENFP ??
    Um, why do you care so much?

And I am not married, so I can not give you an entirely pertinent response, but I do not think she is acting in a normal ENFP fashion, why she is getting jealous about you mentioning other friends is beyond my understanding.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ

thank you =) for trying

she is my best friend that is why i care =)

but she acting in that way that what confused me and i do not know ENFP very well so i needed to double check is that normal or no i read soem wecistes but non helped so i asked =)

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

*sigh... i think people (majority) do that only when they have romantic feelings towards that "someone"
    maybe you guys appear to be socially "best friends," but either one of you (your friend in this case) has some more "deeper" feelings. (her being married doesnt play a big role here)

anyway... that was just an opinion of my own.
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

i would say that i dont really believe in platonic "intimate" male-female friendships...
    its 110% that if its a close friendship, at least ONE party 'likes' the other....

so ya she probably likes you in "that way" and thats why shes being jealous.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Friends are important to an ENFP though. More so than any other idealist type... or so they say! It's kind of like you two have an interrelationship (bestfriendship I guess) where she's attached to you and doesn't want you to find a new best friend. I could imagine Ne coming up with all sorts of possibilities of awesome people and their qualities to drive her nuts.

I'm not sure I could relate to her. I'm more overly protective of my female friends than anything, like a big brother. I can also be spiteful when my friends are flakes. I dunno.

P.S. Captain Chick: You're looking especially beautiful today!
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.