• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Are INFJs "sexy"?

Are INFJs "sexy"?

• yes

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • no

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm curious about this because the question has come up about about other types.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The poll says 'INFP'.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Voted yes. :)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Some of them are, some not. But if you look at them and other types from purely an stereotypical point of view, they are well above average of all types, because of this mysterious aura that they have and im not sure if its just a coincidence that i got this view of them, but they seem to be submissive kinks really often. I think its about the nature willing to please that makes the submissiveness and inferior Se easily leads to kinkiness.. Not that a submissive kink is some ultimate turn on for me, but..

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
inferior Se easily leads to kinkiness..

Never thought about it that way, but I do have inferior Se...and I'm somewhat kinky :D
Apart from anyting sexual, I'm very often appalled by normality. Where's the soul in that ? that sort of thinking.

Mane

Permabanned
I am not sure if "sexy" is the correct word - we are talking about personality here while the term sexy carries a lot of associations with visual appeal - so I would rather use sexual (Although it's possible that an advantage in self discipline does help them keep a better appearance over time).

Assuming they are typed correctly, then the couple of INFJs I know are very sexual.

In bed there's a definite openness to explore and try new things with a clear preference for the submissive, though not completely loose - rather contained within a framework of what they view as dignified. When confident there's an attitude of almost playful arrogance that views the self as a prize - "come and get me if you can, I am not easily impressed".

There's a strong open willingness for sex, at least I haven't seen it used by one as a weapon or trade. There is a guiding honesty in regards to orgasms, though not so much in regards to dislikes (sometimes not telling you when they don't like something and just waiting for you to figure it out). With the one I've known intimately we would both often get off to each other's orgasms - It didn't matter who would reach it first - which might be common for men but I don't think it is as common for women as it was for her.

On a side note:

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I think "sexy" is completely subjective. You know, in the eye of the beholder kind of thing.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah gimme that sexy little Ni :pinkcuffs:

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Appealing, maybe. But I don't know if others would describe me as sexy. I think there is a definite sexual element to INFJs, but that maybe different than a more overt sexiness?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think they probably are.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think I know any female INFJs IRL. The only person I know who seems likely to be an INFJ is a guy, so I don't think about him on those terms. :D

Appealing, maybe. But I don't know if others would describe me as sexy.
You certainly come across as pleasant and thoughtful, which is appealing. :)

As for the other INFJs I know on here, I think I would describe [MENTION=9273]Vasilisa[/MENTION] as elegant, intriguing, and nurturing. [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] sort of defies description. :laugh:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not voting, but personally, no, I don't find Feeler men particularly 'sexy' in general.
It's in the eye of the beholder, of course.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
In my life experience : some women seem to be particulary attracted to me at face value or when they first meet me. Even mesmerized. Lots of people have told me there's something very enigmatic about me, especially my eyes and the way I look or stare (definitely Ni-related). In all my previous relationships that's what women liked about me.
But a lot of times women lose interest once they get to know the droopier, geeky side of me (or the fact that I can act stupid because of bad extraverted sensing, or my second nature to doubt everything). Sometimes the magic gets lost because of this.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Are we talking about infj males or females?

Infj females i have noticed are beautiful. A majority of them seem to be slender and tall (taller than 5' 6' and from what i have noticed the tallest females taken as an average) and usually have feminine/beautiful features.

Therefore word i would use is NOT sexy, it's beautiful. Sexiness requires intensity (and curves) that infjs lack. But luckily for them the fashion magazines these days glorify slender, tall, beautiful women (infjs traits i've mentioned above) upto a level that has surpassed curves in desired levels in women esp for magazines.

Reg males:

Haven't met nor noticed many. The ones i have seem to be average looking. Therewas one of them who was quite tall and had soft yet manly feautures. However i am not sure whether he is a infj or isfj.