• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Are INFJs "sexy"?

Are INFJs "sexy"?

• yes

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • no

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ni me! your insight feels so deep and rigid... Don't stop! Take your processing time, just follow the patterns... Bring me to your world view, bring me all the way! Almost there... Deeper! Deeper! Oh my undifferentiated abstract yet vivid concept of god! I'm coming to a realization... Yes! Fill me with your insights!

:laugh:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm not voting, but personally, no, I don't find Feeler men particularly 'sexy' in general.
It's in the eye of the beholder, of course.

Those wimps

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Reg males:

Haven't met nor noticed many. The ones i have seem to be average looking. Therewas one of them who was quite tall and had soft yet manly feautures. However i am not sure whether he is a infj or isfj.

So whats ur dream guy then :coffee: