29. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

22 75.86%
  • no

7 24.14%
First 12345 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Are we talking about infj males or females?

Infj females i have noticed are beautiful. A majority of them seem to be slender and tall (taller than 5' 6' and from what i have noticed the tallest females taken as an average) and usually have feminine/beautiful features.

Therefore word i would use is NOT sexy, it's beautiful. Sexiness requires intensity (and curves) that infjs lack. But luckily for them the fashion magazines these days glorify slender, tall, beautiful women (infjs traits i've mentioned above) upto a level that has surpassed curves in desired levels in women esp for magazines.
    It's probably not coincidental - The combined effects of better self discipline and increased social awareness would make it easier for them to meet social expectations (within the limits of their individual body's tendencies). I wouldn't be surprised if FJ women in the European renaissance era used to be much bigger to meet the body image ideals of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    It's probably not coincidental - The combined effects of better self discipline and increased social awareness would make it easier for them to meet social expectations (within the limits of their individual body's tendencies). I wouldn't be surprised if FJ women in the European renaissance era used to be much bigger to meet the body image ideals of the time.
    Woah i don't tuink it's a conscious thing. You are probably talking about slenderness. That i can agree on. However i am talking about the body structures, not the maintenance.

Permabanned

Woah i don't tuink it's a conscious thing. You are probably talking about slenderness. That i can agree on. However i am talking about the body structures, not the maintenance.
    You are saying that different personality types actually have different kinds of bodies?

I suppose its possible there is a genetic component to them, particularly if it is neurological, and if so, that it travels alongside other genetic traits (as often the case to multiply ethnic characteristics which are triggered by completely different genes).

But for that to be true, you'd have some natural consequences: local population pockets inclined to one type or another, genetic drifts among types, extended families with similar types repeating themselves, etc....Is there any sign for any of those?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

There is an ESTP hiding in every INFJ (reversed functions), so maybe according to some.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    You are saying that different personality types actually have different kinds of bodies?

I suppose its possible there is a genetic component to them, particularly if it is neurological, and if so, that it travels alongside other genetic traits (as often the case to multiply ethnic characteristics which are triggered by completely different genes).

But for that to be true, you'd have some natural consequences: local population pockets inclined to one type or another, genetic drifts among types, extended families with similar types repeating themselves, etc....Is there any sign for any of those?
    I am not saying body structures are decided accrding t type, i am saying i have noticed this which could be a weird coincidence.

Either that or the psychology really does affect the phisiology.

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I know 2 INFJs in my life and they were both very charming folks, personality wise and appearance wise.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm an INFJ, and I have to say that I do not give off "sexiness" to anybody, except my lover. I come across as a prude and 'cold' actually.

But when it comes to my relationship, I am incredibly sexual and I think it is very sexy, but most people would not see that unless they are allowed in.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

which could be a weird coincidence.
    It is..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Yeah, but too spaced out and in-another-world for my tastes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I only know one INFJ and he's got an incredibly insightful mind which I find very sexy. He's not hard on the eyes either.