• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Are INFJs "sexy"?

Are INFJs "sexy"?

• yes

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • no

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Mane

Permabanned
Are we talking about infj males or females?

Infj females i have noticed are beautiful. A majority of them seem to be slender and tall (taller than 5' 6' and from what i have noticed the tallest females taken as an average) and usually have feminine/beautiful features.

Therefore word i would use is NOT sexy, it's beautiful. Sexiness requires intensity (and curves) that infjs lack. But luckily for them the fashion magazines these days glorify slender, tall, beautiful women (infjs traits i've mentioned above) upto a level that has surpassed curves in desired levels in women esp for magazines.

It's probably not coincidental - The combined effects of better self discipline and increased social awareness would make it easier for them to meet social expectations (within the limits of their individual body's tendencies). I wouldn't be surprised if FJ women in the European renaissance era used to be much bigger to meet the body image ideals of the time.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
It's probably not coincidental - The combined effects of better self discipline and increased social awareness would make it easier for them to meet social expectations (within the limits of their individual body's tendencies). I wouldn't be surprised if FJ women in the European renaissance era used to be much bigger to meet the body image ideals of the time.

Woah i don't tuink it's a conscious thing. You are probably talking about slenderness. That i can agree on. However i am talking about the body structures, not the maintenance.

Mane

Permabanned
Woah i don't tuink it's a conscious thing. You are probably talking about slenderness. That i can agree on. However i am talking about the body structures, not the maintenance.

You are saying that different personality types actually have different kinds of bodies?

I suppose its possible there is a genetic component to them, particularly if it is neurological, and if so, that it travels alongside other genetic traits (as often the case to multiply ethnic characteristics which are triggered by completely different genes).

But for that to be true, you'd have some natural consequences: local population pockets inclined to one type or another, genetic drifts among types, extended families with similar types repeating themselves, etc....Is there any sign for any of those?

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
There is an ESTP hiding in every INFJ (reversed functions), so maybe according to some.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
You are saying that different personality types actually have different kinds of bodies?

I suppose its possible there is a genetic component to them, particularly if it is neurological, and if so, that it travels alongside other genetic traits (as often the case to multiply ethnic characteristics which are triggered by completely different genes).

But for that to be true, you'd have some natural consequences: local population pockets inclined to one type or another, genetic drifts among types, extended families with similar types repeating themselves, etc....Is there any sign for any of those?

I am not saying body structures are decided accrding t type, i am saying i have noticed this which could be a weird coincidence.

Either that or the psychology really does affect the phisiology.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know 2 INFJs in my life and they were both very charming folks, personality wise and appearance wise.

Clementine

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm an INFJ, and I have to say that I do not give off "sexiness" to anybody, except my lover. I come across as a prude and 'cold' actually.

But when it comes to my relationship, I am incredibly sexual and I think it is very sexy, but most people would not see that unless they are allowed in.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, but too spaced out and in-another-world for my tastes.

ginniebean

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I only know one INFJ and he's got an incredibly insightful mind which I find very sexy. He's not hard on the eyes either.

Mane

Permabanned
Ni me! your insight feels so deep and rigid... Don't stop! Take your processing time, just follow the patterns... Bring me to your world view, bring me all the way! Almost there... Deeper! Deeper! Oh my undifferentiated abstract yet vivid concept of god! I'm coming to a realization... Yes! Fill me with your insights!

Snow Turtle

My first impressions are that most IFJs would not really give off a sexy persona. The stuff they do may be very appealing and attractive, but it would not really be of the IFJ intention. The only exception is with those that you are trying to get close to.

ithurt

MBTI Type
INFP
Incredibly sexy. To me, intelligence (emotional and intellectual) and the eyes are the sexiest attributes. Infjs score very high here.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
An INFJ in her natural environment...the low Se shines through.

article-2012188-07A70B5F000005DC-568_468x313.jpg

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some of them are, some not. But if you look at them and other types from purely an stereotypical point of view, they are well above average of all types, because of this mysterious aura that they have and im not sure if its just a coincidence that i got this view of them, but they seem to be submissive kinks really often. I think its about the nature willing to please that makes the submissiveness and inferior Se easily leads to kinkiness.. Not that a submissive kink is some ultimate turn on for me, but..
I don't care about kinkiness anymore. So much of it diverges way too far from the pure hedonism of sex. I think the INTPs and INTJs are the most inclined towards kinkiness because they can be estranged from both emotion and concrete senses. Tertiary and inferior Si seem the most inclined towards symbolic sex (which is what kinkiness seems to be)

From this INFJs perspective, sex is about connection to another human being and about balancing my abstract self with the simple, visceral and concrete. For me it is all about balancing my normal Ni-Ti looping self with a refreshing Fe-Se loop that is simple, hedonistic, in the moment, and completely shared with another human being.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
What an important question. totally depends on what you call “sexy”.
-______-​