The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Default I doubt ENFP...

I am not bubbly, and I tend towards being quiet.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

@Redbone is a good example of that i think. @Qlip is another one that comes to mind.

not saying i know your type, but that came to mind when i read the OP.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Enneagram
    9w8

Maybe some ENFPs are quieter and less bubbly than others.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    @Redbone is a good example of that i think. @Qlip is another one that comes to mind.

not saying i know your type, but that came to mind when i read the OP.
    I CAN BE bubbly, but my natural self is much more subdued and laid back and quiet. I am sometimes called goofy, but most people say I come off as cool but kind, logical yet humane, smart but silly.

I doubt Ne-dom because I'm not over-the-top creative all the time. I do have the occasional burst of insight, though, usually by connecting new information to concepts I've learned before.

Simply going with the flow and helping people along the way fits me.
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I doubt Ne-dom because I'm not over-the-top creative all the time. I do have the occasional burst of insight, though, usually by connecting new information to concepts I've learned before.
    @five sounds is right...I'm not one of the bubbly ENFPs...darker and much less optimistic. It's okay, it's a not pre-req to be one despite the type descriptions. I really hate the descriptions of ENFPs and empathize now with INFPs on how crappy descriptions of their type can be. You seem very much like a young ENFP to me. Asking questions, "What do you think?" Feeling your way through things...bouncing thought and feelings balls off of many peoples and surfaces you come into contact with...check! Being sure and then unsure, then sure again... I think it's all there!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    @five sounds is right...I'm not one of the bubbly ENFPs...darker and much less optimistic. It's okay, it's a not pre-req to be one despite the type descriptions. I really hate the descriptions of ENFPs and empathize now with INFPs on how crappy descriptions of their type can be. You seem very much like a young ENFP to me. Asking questions, "What do you think?" Feeling your way through things...bouncing thought and feelings balls off of many peoples and surfaces you come into contact with...check! Being sure and then unsure, then sure again... I think it's all there!
    If those alone make ENFP, then yes, I am one. I was thinking that if not ENFP, INFP, as Fi would easily explain my socially clumsy, but very kind, disposition. INFJ came to mind, but they are too graceful.
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

You definitely got that Ne/Fi quest thing going on. Social graces don't always come easy to Fi users. I fall back on my Southern upbringing when in doubt and can seem overly formal at times and then quite tactless at others. Even at my age, I'm really bad at blurting out stuff that makes everybody just stop and go (I'm good at playing off like I said nothing amiss haha! while deep inside "brilliantly beautiful fuck up there chica!" ). Some people are going to be upset and others will know that whatever you say, your heart is in the right place, so it's okay not to be able to please everybody with what you say and do.

ENFP can be strange extroverts and some don't appear to be extroverted at all. I definitely don't...mine doesn't get satisfied as much through contact with others as it does with contact with ideas through books, art, music, etc. I think of it as having my finger on the pulse of the world and I get a dried out kind feeling if I'm away from that too long. It can be hard to find people that satisfy that hunger as much as those things do. If I find the right people though.... this is the bestest of the best thing in the whole universe! I just treasure contact with others like this...I really do. I think the biggest thing that let me know I was extroverted was that I take the outer world for granted and try to fit in with it. I forgot where I saw that description but I knew that fit me better than the 'gain energy from being with people' bit.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

*raises hand*

I was a social outcast as a kid - and my social 'graces' very much were non-existent for a long time. I became withdrawn and introverted because it hurt to try and connect with others, as much as I was driven to do so. People were intimidated and judgemental when I let Ne off its leash (as I was not aware/not capable of adjusting its intensity) so I hid it from them and retreated within.

Trust me, others may see us as bubbly and optimistic but then others often are wrong in their conclusions wrt to people they don't bother getting to know and jump to conclusions about
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    *raises hand*

I was a social outcast as a kid - and my social 'graces' very much were non-existent for a long time. I became withdrawn and introverted because it hurt to try and connect with others, as much as I was driven to do so. People were intimidated and judgemental when I let Ne off its leash (as I was not aware/not capable of adjusting its intensity) so I hid it from them and retreated within.

Trust me, others may see us as bubbly and optimistic but then others often are wrong in their conclusions wrt to people they don't bother getting to know and jump to conclusions about
    I am so glad you wrote this.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

^ yes. it took me into adulthood to let it loose again.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.