• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I am back [ENFP] :) You probably don't remember me...but that's okay!

S

SingSmileShine

Hi, guys! :D I'm back! Probably 3 of you remember me because I wasn't very active even when I was on here, but now I'm back and I want to talk with and meet more of you lovelies. :wubbie:

I'm an ENFP, obviously. I'm very passionate about many things, including learning. I've always been a big English-and-history kind of girl, but a newfound love of math and the sciences (ENFP + math/science? WHAA? ;)) has inspired me to pursue a science degree in college this upcoming year in New York City. I want to help people as best as I can and I'm thinking of becoming an anesthesiologist. That'd be extremely fun to me!

I also am back now after two years because I was in recovery from an eating disorder for those years, and now I am back and consider myself much happier and healthier! ^_^

Anyway, hi again! Lovely to meet all of you.

ALSO another thing, I also wanted to return here to ask a question. But I don't feel comfortable asking it on the actual internet where anyone can see it, so if there are any ENFPs who are willing to help me out with something I have going on then I would so greatly appreciate that and I'd give you an imaginary cookie. Just let me know if it's okay if I come to you! Thank you so much, friends.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Welcome back, I'm always glad to hear about someone recovering from an eating disorder. That must be harsh.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Welcome back. I'm coming back after a 3 month hiatus myself. PM me if you want to ask a question. :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
and another enfp person!! helllooooo!!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey! Welcome back. :D

Feel free to message me about anything at all ms. ENFP.

Also, Linus is so cute.

Glad you're doing better. I've fairly recently recovered from an eating disorder too, coincidentally.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Welcome back. I'm coming back after a 3 month hiatus myself. PM me if you want to ask a question. :D

Same here. Welcome bretherin. Join us. Join us...

BTW, long time, no see, [MENTION=8904]Esoteric Wench[/MENTION] .