User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 115

  1. #11
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Conduct all the polls:

    For those who score INFj as an INFJ, on a scale of 1 to 5 (please use as much self-awareness as possible, introspect like hell for accuracy, 5 being extremely accurate), how much do you relate to this?

    Inferiority complex surrounding asserting oneself or asserting ones' dominance over others. The individual extremely dislikes overly aggressive people but cannot voice any opinion concerning aggressive people due to fear of being a new target for others' assertive nature. Fears being criticized for lack of self-assertion, as this is perceived as one's main flaw as an individual, aggressive, domineering nature seen as somewhat evil and patronizing (yet also somewhat perceived as admirable with a twinge of envy). Intolerant of conflict, disliking to take place in any conflict due not because it disturbs the peace but because one cannot take a strong stance against another without ultimately losing somehow. Wants badly to self-assert themselves, but any attempts at doing so ultimately fail, always.

  2. #12
    Senior Member BlackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Type 1 Perfectionism |||| 14%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||| 30%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
    Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||| 50%
    Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 22%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 66%

    type score type behavior motivation
    3 22 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
    9 16 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
    5 15 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
    8 14 I must be strong and in control to survive.
    4 12 I must be unique/different to survive.
    6 11 I must be secure and safe to survive.
    2 7 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
    7 5 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
    1 3 I must be perfect and good to survive.

    Your main type is Type 3
    Your variant stacking is sp/sx/so
    Your level of health is below average, i.e. unhealthy



    Test Results

    Your Sociotype: EII-1Ne (INFj)

  3. #13
    Senior Member BlackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Conduct all the polls:

    For those who score INFj as an INFJ, on a scale of 1 to 5 (please use as much self-awareness as possible, introspect like hell for accuracy, 5 being extremely accurate), how much do you relate to this?

    Inferiority complex surrounding asserting oneself or asserting ones' dominance over others. The individual extremely dislikes overly aggressive people but cannot voice any opinion concerning aggressive people due to fear of being a new target for others' assertive nature. Fears being criticized for lack of self-assertion, as this is perceived as one's main flaw as an individual, aggressive, domineering nature seen as somewhat evil and patronizing (yet also somewhat perceived as admirable with a twinge of envy). Intolerant of conflict, disliking to take place in any conflict due not because it disturbs the peace but because one cannot take a strong stance against another without ultimately losing somehow. Wants badly to self-assert themselves, but any attempts at doing so ultimately fail, always.
    1 of 5. That isn't me. And I have a lot more in common with the IEI description than the EII description. But the test is the test . . .

  4. #14
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Conduct all the polls:

    For those who score INFj as an INFJ, on a scale of 1 to 5 (please use as much self-awareness as possible, introspect like hell for accuracy, 5 being extremely accurate), how much do you relate to this?

    Inferiority complex surrounding asserting oneself or asserting ones' dominance over others. The individual extremely dislikes overly aggressive people but cannot voice any opinion concerning aggressive people due to fear of being a new target for others' assertive nature. Fears being criticized for lack of self-assertion, as this is perceived as one's main flaw as an individual, aggressive, domineering nature seen as somewhat evil and patronizing (yet also somewhat perceived as admirable with a twinge of envy). Intolerant of conflict, disliking to take place in any conflict due not because it disturbs the peace but because one cannot take a strong stance against another without ultimately losing somehow. Wants badly to self-assert themselves, but any attempts at doing so ultimately fail, always.
    5/5

  5. #15
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    5/5
    Proclaiming to be an INFJ makes you look like a liar. They're truly so rare, it's hard to believe anyone when they first say it.

  6. #16
    Just a note... LittleV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    276

    Default

    The Enneagram tests can give me rather random results at times... (my scores are usually close):

    type score type behavior motivation
    4 17 I must be unique/different to survive.
    1 16 I must be perfect and good to survive.
    2 16 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
    5 14 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
    7 13 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
    3 13 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
    6 13 I must be secure and safe to survive.
    8 12 I must be strong and in control to survive.
    9 12 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.

    Your main type is Type 4
    Your variant stacking is so/sx/sp
    Your level of health is above average

    -----

    Your Sociotype: IEI-2Fe (INFp)

    Brief Description of the IEI

    Using introverted intuition as her base function and extroverted feeling as his creative, the IEI lives in a world of vivid imagery and imagination. Like the SEI, the IEI is a very creative type and is often seen channelling this creativity towards artistic pursuits such as music. However the two types' creativities diverge with the SEI's creativities channeled towards more tangible creations and the IEI's channeled towards more intangible creations--e.g., the creation of imaginary worlds or stories. The IEI is acutely attuned to the effect these creations can have on people's emotional state, and it is not uncommon for these creations to have a strong emotional impact on people. At her best, the IEI provides deep and meaningful insight into events and trends--particularly those involving human interaction. At her worst, the IEI can become lost in her imagination and lackadaisical. Overall, the IEI's depth of imagination and emotion often goes unidentified by those around her, and this is perpetuated by the IEI's disinterest in broadcasting these traits.

  7. #17
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Proclaiming to be an INFJ makes you look like a liar. They're truly so rare, it's hard to believe anyone when they first say it.
    Here we go around the world
    Just to find it's all a dream
    Good thing your dream is your reality
    Who wants to rise above?

    How long has it been for the stars
    Up in the sky?

    And how long has it been
    For the things you know?
    Here we go up on a cloud

  8. #18
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Here we go around the world
    Just to find it's all a dream
    Good thing your dream is your reality
    Who wants to rise above?

    How long has it been for the stars
    Up in the sky?

    And how long has it been
    For the things you know?
    Here we go up on a cloud
    How long? Not long,
    Because you shall reap what you sow

  9. #19
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    How long? Not long,
    Because you shall reap what you sow
    La la la la, la la la

    Dee dee dee dee, dee dee dee

  10. #20
    Just a note... LittleV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    276

    Default

    *I've scored 5 and 1 on two occasions... and once gotten the 317 tritype. Otherwise... 451 occurs most consistently; and outside of the Enneagram, my type tends to be very clear.

Similar Threads

  1. Nice questionnaire to analyse for you all! :)
    By wonders in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 12:33 PM
  2. I'd like to get this figured out once and for all...
    By sketchymcsketcherson in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:50 PM
  3. [NT] For all you NTs that went to college...
    By yowhatup in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 02:02 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 03:11 AM
  5. Need some insight to determine type once and for all.
    By Dwigie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 06:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO