User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Call to Action for all INFJs

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Meh. I say that Enneatypes are more or less evenly distributed among all MBTIs, but some E-types are more similar to certain MBTIs than others, so this makes both of them harder to identify in an individual with disparity between MBTI and E-type. For example, you’d expect an ESTJ to be an 8, 1, or possibly 6, but an ESTJ 4 could also exist even though that’s never what you’d expect, and this would make the 4 and the ESTJ in this individual both twice as hard to identify, so he’d most likely mistype in both systems.
    I have a teacher who’s basically a real friendly people person and she’s a Sanguine, but she’s also ENTJ. I have an ESTP guitar teacher whom I think is 9w1 or 1w9. You’d never expect one person to be ESTP and 9, but he seems to have the core repulsion from anger of the 9 and the same basic style of perceiving and acting in the world as an ESTP, so that’s what he is.
    This, combined with oddball cognitive function stackings like those Te-Fi or Se-Si or Ni-Ti people, could be why most people don’t fit exactly into MBTI and the system is not officially trusted.
    I agree.

Tempbanned Array
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    @yeghor You were right, along with a bunch of other people. I'm not an INFJ. Thank you for your contributions like this thread.
    Here's some info on INFJs vs INFPs, explaining the differences. It seems like a few people mistype.

Basically, INFPs are nicer

Which isn't news to me.

4w3 sx/sp

Another mistyped INFJ here. I'm most likely a self-consciuos ENFP. Reflecting about my past and understanding the cognitive functions was key. In my defense I have to say that the 99.9% of the MBTI questionnaires out there suck

Tempbanned Array
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    I agree.
    I disagree.

Enneatype 5 is actually strongly correlated with IT types, and you are therefore very unlikely to be a 5 if you are a Feeler, especially. The other Enneatypes aren't strongly correlated with MBTI, but do have some correlation. It is hard to imagine how an INTJ could have the core fears/desires of an E2, or that an ESFP could have the core fears/desires of an E5 (or that, to use your example, an ESTJ could have the core fears/desires of an E4).

369 sx/so
    IEI Ni

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||| 30%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||| 34%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||||| 78%
    Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 26%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 46%

type score type behavior motivation
    5 19 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
    3 17 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
    6 15 I must be secure and safe to survive.
    4 13 I must be unique/different to survive.
    7 11 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
    9 11 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
    2 8 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
    1 7 I must be perfect and good to survive.
    8 6 I must be strong and in control to survive.

Your main type is Type 5
    Your variant stacking is spsosx
    Your level of health is very low, i.e. very unhealthy

Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking).

Test Results

Your Sociotype: IEI-1Ni (INFp)

Brief Description of the IEI

Using introverted intuition as her base function and extroverted feeling as his creative, the IEI lives in a world of vivid imagery and imagination. Like the SEI, the IEI is a very creative type and is often seen channelling this creativity towards artistic pursuits such as music. However the two types' creativities diverge with the SEI's creativities channeled towards more tangible creations and the IEI's channeled towards more intangible creations--e.g., the creation of imaginary worlds or stories. The IEI is acutely attuned to the effect these creations can have on people's emotional state, and it is not uncommon for these creations to have a strong emotional impact on people. At her best, the IEI provides deep and meaningful insight into events and trends--particularly those involving human interaction. At her worst, the IEI can become lost in her imagination and lackadaisical. Overall, the IEI's depth of imagination and emotion often goes unidentified by those around her, and this is perpetuated by the IEI's disinterest in broadcasting these traits. Learn more about the IEI here!

Other Possible Types

EIE (ENFj): 88% as likely as IEI.
    EII (INFj): 80% as likely as IEI.
    ESI (ISFj): 55% as likely as IEI.
    just so all u fanboys/girls know, im equally as awkward and nervous when we meet irl. i'm just a human too &ill never view myself above u. ~ lil 寿司

I think that everyone should have a secret name.

What would yours be?
    I write the way I want fyi. No one but me handles the way I express myself.