User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

type score type behavior motivation
    5 19 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
    6 18 I must be secure and safe to survive.
    3 13 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
    2 12 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
    4 12 I must be unique/different to survive.
    9 11 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
    1 10 I must be perfect and good to survive.
    7 10 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
    8 6 I must be strong and in control to survive.

Your Sociotype: EII-1Ne (INFj)

LII (INTj): 69% as likely as EII.
    IEE (ENFp): 68% as likely as EII.
    IEI (INFp): 60% as likely as EII.

ADDENDUM 1: 3.5/5

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I am compiling the data but there are some missing parts... Could you please supply these information as well, if you please...?

PoLR description below:

@Nights and Days http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

@Ene http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

@atlascatcher PoLR description rating

@iNtrovert PoLR description rating

@LittleV PoLR description rating

@Maddy PoLR description rating

@21% PoLR description rating

@Lexicon Socionics result and PoLR description rating

@Polaris PoLR description rating

@underwaterthing PoLR description rating

@Vasilisa PoLR description rating

@_eric_ PoLR description rating
    @Yeah...Nope. PoLR description rating

@Odi et Amo Socionics result and PoLR description rating

@hazelsees PoLR description rating

@statuesquechica PoLR description rating

@autumnandtherain PoLR description rating

@Venetian PoLR description rating

PoLR rating is important in terms of determining how much you identify with EII type...

The data is just pointing out the enneagram inclinations of people who identify as INFJs... I'll share it once the missing data is added...

Thanks for all your contributions...
    Hey, yeghor.

I'm not quite sure what it is that you need me to do.

I would say for me, on that scale, maybe a 1.

I'm not easily intimidated and I am not inferior to anyone. I'm simply myself, different than all the rest and all the rest are different from each other. We're all the same, but we're all different. I'm the best there is at being me and I don't compare myself to anyone else. I stopped doing that a long time ago. As far as aggressive people, I've had guns held to my head and had maniacs screaming in my face and still, I didn't back down on my position...so, I'd say I'm not easily intimidated. Some people think that because I'm nonconfrontational [I'm very easy going in day to day life] in the little things that I'd be a push over, until they try to push.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Hey, yeghor.

I'm not quite sure what it is that you need me to do.

I would say for me, on that scale, maybe a 1.

I'm not easily intimidated and I am not inferior to anyone. I'm simply myself, different than all the rest and all the rest are different from each other. We're all the same, but we're all different. I'm the best there is at being me and I don't compare myself to anyone else. I stopped doing that a long time ago. As far as aggressive people, I've had guns held to my head and had maniacs screaming in my face and still, I didn't back down on my position...so, I'd say I'm not easily intimidated. Some people think that because I'm nonconfrontational [I'm very easy going in day to day life] in the little things that I'd be a push over, until they try to push.
    Ene your socionics test result was missing if I am not mistaken...

ndovjtjcaqidthi

@yeghor

Your Sociotype: IEI-2Ni (INFp)

IEE (ENFp): 91% as likely as IEI.
    EIE (ENFj): 80% as likely as IEI.
    ILE (ENTp): 74% as likely as IEI.

Enneagram
    9w8

Ene your socionics test result was missing if I am not mistaken...
    Test Results

Your Sociotype: EII-1Fi (INFj)
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor
    Polaris PoLR description rating
    I skipped this because I don't score or identify as an EII. But since you're asking for it, I will provide it.

Inferiority complex surrounding asserting oneself or asserting ones' dominance over others. The individual extremely dislikes overly aggressive people but cannot voice any opinion concerning aggressive people due to fear of being a new target for others' assertive nature. Fears being criticized for lack of self-assertion, as this is perceived as one's main flaw as an individual, aggressive, domineering nature seen as somewhat evil and patronizing (yet also somewhat perceived as admirable with a twinge of envy). Intolerant of conflict, disliking to take place in any conflict due not because it disturbs the peace but because one cannot take a strong stance against another without ultimately losing somehow. Wants badly to self-assert themselves, but any attempts at doing so ultimately fail, always.
    I don't as a rule dislike conflict; actually, there's a part of me that really enjoys a good argument. Part of my maturation process has been learning to keep that aspect of myself under control. When I choose to let a disagreement go, it's because I value the person's good will and want to maintain a relatively peaceful atmosphere, not because I think I'm going to "lose."

Overly aggressive people are by definition going overboard with their pursuit of conflict, so I certainly don't hold them up as an ideal. I don't necessarily dislike them, though. They can be amusing for their exaggerated tendencies and admirable for their strength. And they can, of course, just look childish, or worse, inspire fear by putting people in danger.

A lack of self-assertion is a long way from being my worst flaw. In the past, I had too much self-assertiveness.

Overall, I would give it about a 2.5 out of 5. I'm generally very peaceable and try hard to keep on most people's good sides; I think that conflict is usually a poor alternative to more harmonious solutions. On the other hand, I'm quite capable of asserting myself and sometimes have to hold my tongue.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Inferiority complex surrounding asserting oneself or asserting ones' dominance over others. The individual extremely dislikes overly aggressive people but cannot voice any opinion concerning aggressive people due to fear of being a new target for others' assertive nature. Fears being criticized for lack of self-assertion, as this is perceived as one's main flaw as an individual, aggressive, domineering nature seen as somewhat evil and patronizing (yet also somewhat perceived as admirable with a twinge of envy). Intolerant of conflict, disliking to take place in any conflict due not because it disturbs the peace but because one cannot take a strong stance against another without ultimately losing somehow. Wants badly to self-assert themselves, but any attempts at doing so ultimately fail, always.
    It depends. It's true that I hate to be around domineering people. I will try to avoid confrontation but when confronted or when someone I love it attacked I will fight back and I will win. Idk I always feel I’m aggressive when I need to be. I guess ill rate as 3 out of 5.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I am compiling the data but there are some missing parts... Could you please supply these information as well, if you please...?

@Lexicon Socionics result and PoLR description rating
    I provided that in my previous post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    *edit* I've definitely taken that test before (socionics) - gotten IEI (INFp) a few times, & EII (INFj) a few times.. so it's really anyone's guess.

Probably somewhere between 1-3 in terms of inferiority complex issues. That's something I've spent most of my adult life working to undo, and I feel like I've come a long way. I'm not terribly assertive, by default, but I'm not a doormat, either. Being supportive to others who have dealt with inferiority issues helped me to sort out some of my own, over time.
    Those are my best answers - pardon if it's not as precise as you might prefer, but, my mind rates things more in brackets than single points.
    Only other thing I can offer is that I've gotten IEI for that socionics test a bit more often than EII.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

I'd also skipped the PoLR description rating because I'm not an EII... though I'd give that rating a 1. I have more of a problem with someone treating a notion as fact/truth and waving it around - than someone behaving crudely/disgracefully and being unapologetic about it. There hasn't been anyone I haven't confronted in some way... even though I'd try to be as fair and diplomatic as possible. Even then... the person's benefit would still be on my mind; I aim for improvement... and if I wouldn't see that happening, I'd step away and hope for the best. There is a lot I'd do behind the scenes within every one of my interactions, and I tend to care more about those I am talking to than they'd realize (in an objective sense... gauging for levels of psychological comfort).

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I'm an MBTI INFP and a socionics INFj. I'm not sure why I was tagged, but:

For those who score INFj as an INFJ, on a scale of 1 to 5 (please use as much self-awareness as possible, introspect like hell for accuracy, 5 being extremely accurate), how much do you relate to this?

Inferiority complex surrounding asserting oneself or asserting ones' dominance over others. The individual extremely dislikes overly aggressive people but cannot voice any opinion concerning aggressive people due to fear of being a new target for others' assertive nature. Fears being criticized for lack of self-assertion, as this is perceived as one's main flaw as an individual, aggressive, domineering nature seen as somewhat evil and patronizing (yet also somewhat perceived as admirable with a twinge of envy). Intolerant of conflict, disliking to take place in any conflict not because it disturbs the peace but [and] because one cannot take a strong stance against another without ultimately losing somehow. Wants badly to self-assert themselves, but any attempts at doing so ultimately [often] fail, always.
    4/5