User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: ENFJdar

MBTI
    INTP

Default ENFJdar

I like ENFJs. I started a "how to spot an ENFJ thread" which worked out well. This one has a different focus.

My interest is women, but I'm sure people who love to hear about ENFJ men:

What hobbies to do you have? I've heard ENFJ women like shoes.

What kind of art?

Wine or beer? I'm guessing wine. What kind of wine?

What food do you like?

Which movies?

What is your occupation?

ENFJs and INTPs seem to get on well and often end up together. What do you see that you like in INTPs?

Thanks
    Last edited by LostInNerSpace; 07-23-2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: typograhical deviations from the mean

MBTI
    ENFJ

What fun--let's do this for all the types. . . .ENFJ answers:

Hobbies: lampwork (making glass beads with a torch, propane tank, oxygen concentrator with Italian glass), gardening, cooking for friends, playing Starcraft (guilty pleasure)

Love all art, but particularly fond of anything with texture, mixed media, bronzes, altered art, pencil sketches (love nudes)

Both wine and beer--syrahs, riojas, beaujolais, corona, blue moon, stella artois

lots of food--indian, ethiopian, japanese, thai, italian, mexican

movies--historical dramas, anything epic, also like action movies

haven't known any INTPs, but could totally see that. I love introverts because they help me feel a little more calm and centered. Ns for the their emotion and insight. T's because they often have a more broad perspective than I sometimes have/bigger picture people for me. Not sure about the P part.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I like ENFJs. I started a "how to spot an ENFJ thread" which worked out well. This one has a different focus.

What hobbies to do you have? I've heard ENFJ women like shoes.

Love shoes have never heard that ENFJ woman are all that into them...but if I'm the test of that theory..I suppose it's true.

What kind of art?

Art, art and more art. Whatever moves me or makes me think beyond the suggested thoughts of others

Wine or beer? I'm guessing wine. What kind of wine?

I like both definately appreciate wine more...kinds..?...hmmm depends on what I'm eating or not eating

What food do you like?

Italian, Thai, Indian, moms home cooking (americana)
    Which movies?

Wow...hmmm more likely to find me reading a book but movies for me can be for all sorts of reasons...to make me laugh..to make me think...to move me to action...last movie I saw that I really loved was Lars and the Real Girl.

What is your occupation?

Hahaha Kiersey's name for ENFJ's (I'm a teacher)

ENFJs and INTPs seem to get on well and often end up together. What do you see that you like in INTPs?

I love the curiosity they have for most everything...I like that the ones I know have a way of just knowing what I mean even when I'm not quite sure what I mean. I like their broad interest in most things (literature, music, world issues...) I love the I to my E...I them for lots of reasons.

Thanks
    You're welcome
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post

Wow...hmmm more likely to find me reading a book but movies for me can be for all sorts of reasons...to make me laugh..to make me think...to move me to action...last movie I saw that I really loved was Lars and the Real Girl.
    Both great answers, Thanks. What kind of books? Are you a word buff type of person. That was smth else I was going to ask. I've noticed ENFJs are oft good with wrds.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Both great answers, Thanks. What kind of books? Are you a word buff type of person. That was smth else I was going to ask. I've noticed ENFJs are oft good with wrds.
    Good grief...I LOVE words. I have some of my favorites on my fridge. I love the way they sound the way they look. I like to know the meaning as well as where the word comes from. I don't use them just to use them....knowing they exsist is enough.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    Good grief...I LOVE words. I have some of my favorites on my fridge. I love the way they sound the way they look. I like to know the meaning as well as where the word comes from. I don't use them just to use them....knowing they exsist is enough.
    Haha, thats funny, my friend says that he can't spell half of the words I say.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

Enneagram
    1w2

What hobbies to do you have? I've heard ENFJ women like shoes. I don't know, some ENFJs may not want to admit to engaging in such conspicuous consumption activities as shopping. I indulge in retail therapy as much as my paycheck allows me to. If you manage to buy a hot pair of shoes without my input, I'd...cook you a gourmet meal!

What kind of art? Modern, Contemporary

Wine or beer? I'm guessing wine. What kind of wine? Can't say I'm much of a beer drinker, that's so declasse. The first alcohol I had was some peach MD 20/20 I bought at 15 from ye olde Chinese carryout. MD 20/20 will always hold a special place in my heart so I make allowances.

What food do you like? The kind that I don't have to cook or pay for. Lately, I've been eating a lot of Thai. Ethiopian, Mexican, and I loves sushi. But sometimes you really just want a steak. Red meat is sexy.

Which movies? You know, I've mainly been on an independent film kick for the past two years and I must say, they're not much better than mainstream movies most of the time. I'm not really into chick flicks or romantic comedies.

ENFJs and INTPs seem to get on well and often end up together. What do you see that you like in INTPs? My brother's an INTP and so is my friend who introduced me to MBTI. I don't know any non-relative male INTPs but based on what I've seen on the forum, I think I'd do better in a friendship with INTPs more than romantically. What I like about my bro (which may have nothing to do with him being INTP) is he's the family peacekeeper and generally a cool dude. We go shopping together. My other INTP friend said she didn't like me at first but being as ingratiating as I am we've become very good friends. We have good conversations about nothing and everything. We made some very tasty cheese and chocolate fondue this past weekend.

I feel like I just answered a personal ad.

MBTI
    INTP

What kind of humor do you like?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

they love sexual innuendo ...im actually serious. i have had more than one, both male and female ENFJs admit to this.

ENFJs seem to always seem to grab my interest .....this time i have the iwantyouenfj syndrome pretty bad lol

they are generally probably my favorite type besides other ENFPs

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    they love sexual innuendo ...im actually serious. i have had more than one, both male and female ENFJs admit to this.

ENFJs seem to always seem to grab my interest .....this time i have the iwantyouenfj syndrome pretty bad lol

they are generally probably my favorite type besides other ENFPs
    Oh yeah.

This morning I got off the elevator laughing because the man on the elevator cracked a joke. The guy at the receptionist desk said, "What are you so happy about at this time in the morning?" And I said I just did a good deed on the elevator and winked. His eyes widened and he said that's a great way to start the day and we started laughing. He's an old ISTP and really fun for that kind of stuff.