User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Just because I'm curious

Why do ENFP's like/fall for INTJ's? - INTJ Forum

Thought maybe this would get more action over here.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

MBTI
    ENTP

Smile

IMO, for the same reason, why entp fall for infj, esfp for istj, estj for isfp, and so on -> optimization of energy (or simply laziness)
    we're looking for sb:
    1. whose thinking process is so similar to ours that we do not have to waste our energy on explaining everything and can save it for sth else, like for ex. making the other person happy (more happy)
    and
    2.who is strong in our "weak areas" so that he can assume our unpleasant obligations, make us happy and be happy about that himself

I hope this all makes sanse. If not, excuse me, but english is my second language

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    haha awww

the enfp brings the intj out of their shell i guess. and the intj grounds the enfp. i think I only know one INTJ, i sort of wrote him off at first but the more i get to know him the more i like him we mutually amuse each other he doesn't mind me teasing, we can joke and exchange ideas without offense. i love the INTJ characters in movies they are basically everything i admire in myself and others along with the ability to actually concentrate and get things done.
    MTBI:E/INFP...Socionics:ENFP...7w6 sx/so...Autonomy, Caution, Perceptiveness...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My optionion is they are both weird that eNFp thinks to be some he is finally understood by, while iNTj thinks 1+1 makes double the power xD

gosh I am so bad at analyzing people, it hurts xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Hmmmm. Good question. I've asked myself something similar on many occasions...

I'm married to an ISTJ.
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." ~Soren Kierkegaard