User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm pretty sure i've never been obsessed with anyone.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I love being obsessed with someone. It's an awesome rush and game. You just have to know when to get off the roller coaster. And pedestalling is highly counterproductive, I've found
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I love being obsessed with someone. It's an awesome rush and game. You just have to know when to get off the roller coaster. And pedestalling is highly counterproductive, I've found
    am i missing something? is he just talking about that sx way of being obsessed? like being obsessed with everything ?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    am i missing something? is he just talking about that sx way of being obsessed? like being obsessed with everything ?
    I would suspect so. That and the ENFP gushy way of being appreciative of others - ya know, the stuff that's considered over the top by society. And sure, I can see ENFPs being, especially at a younger age, perhaps a bit naive and a bit quick in gushing about someone they really admire. Add to that our tendency to really focus on people and study them as they intrigue us...I would imagine that looks utterly bizarre to an ISTP. Hell, they look alien and completely crazy in what they focus on to me as well, at times

Fascinatingly so, even *breaks out notebook*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

nope. interest and obsession are completely different. i'm very aware that every human is essentially fallible. i am, by nature, interested in people though.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

right...okay because i get completely fascinated by stuffs and people...idk...

i think i'm bored of this now. i don't think i care.

enfps are different than istps and it doesn't mean we're obsessed when we act differently towards people than you would.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

No. That's not what ENFPs do.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Just something I noticed. They always have one person they idolize. You are not allowed to say anything bad about them or they will hate you. In their eyes that person can do no wrong and we should all worship the ground they walk on and hold them as the standard for all of humanity. How right am I?
    I don't think I really do this, personally. I have a few "heroes" like the Dalai Lama and my immunologist who I hold in high regard, but they're fallible people just like everyone else. They just exemplify values I find important. Sometimes I will be intrigued by a certain person for a while but it's just as likely a person as it is a place, an idea, a plan, or a feeling. I can get annoyed if people shoot down something important to me without acknowledging why I find it personally important, but that's really more about interpersonal respect than it is about the subject at hand.