Socionics
    IEE Fi

agreed.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    GONE

I'm sorry for apologizing so much.

Can we go back to watching the movie now?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ISFJ

Actually, I don't usually apologize unless it's something done out of pure clumsiness (physical or mental). The rest of the time, I tend to explain my train of thought, often negating the need to apologize. I do use the sarcastic sorry a lot, though.

MBTI
    INtJ

I get told off all the time for apologizing - I'm not being a pain, but my normal reaction is to say "I'm sorry".... I do try not to, but I always feel I should...

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

i rarely do. i'm pretty inconsiderate. i hate having to say i'm sorry and talking about my feelings is just plain icky.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

I've noticed this with an INFP friend, he'll react with some trivial negativity to a said thing, which is perfectly normal for a normal person. And then quickly react to it as if i was being offended, or because he thought it was wrong conducy. It seem's to be their form of check leverage on their negative emotions. They can't bring themselves to scold people, even assholes.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Introverted-esfp View Post
    I've noticed this with an INFP friend, he'll react with some trivial negativity to a said thing, which is perfectly normal for a normal person. And then quickly react to it as if i was being offended, or because he thought it was wrong conducy. It seem's to be their form of check leverage on their negative emotions. They can't bring themselves to scold people, even assholes.
    Absolutely.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Sorry. Sorry.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Introverted-esfp View Post
    I've noticed this with an INFP friend, he'll react with some trivial negativity to a said thing, which is perfectly normal for a normal person. And then quickly react to it as if i was being offended, or because he thought it was wrong conducy.
    Yeah, exactly. it's just an innocuous negative -- little judgments that anyone has and you learn to accept as "normal."

When you say it that way, though, it sounds like a potential counterpoint to the INTP tendency to correct their own casual comments in order to make them precise and apologize for not being nuanced enough, although no one else cares and the context is casual.

It seem's to be their form of check leverage on their negative emotions. They can't bring themselves to scold people, even assholes.
    Yep. Self-check.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Actually I apologise before I spew out all my negativity, then apologise again. I always did wonder why people looked at me oddly.
    My personal thing, is my mother told me I was very rude and curt with people when I was younger. She was always pulling me up for it....it got to the point where I was apologising for just speaking, so for a while all you heard from me was "sorry" and not much else. I just felt I couldn't say anything without offending people.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]