• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs in fictional works

LavaLucy

MBTI Type
infj
Lestat?
I thought of Rachel Green as an isfp because she reminds me of someone I know.

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
I could be very wrong, and probably no one is familiar with the series anyway, but I think Taikoubou from Houshin Engi might be an ENFJ. He's really hard to type, though, because he has a kind of mask, and a lot of what you see isn't what he's really like. He could be I, could be T, and certainly looks like a P most of the time, but there's definitely J there.

Also, this is based on a fairly poor understanding of ENFJs themselves - I don't know any personally (that I'm aware of).

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Morpheus from "The Matrix"?

I agree with whoever mentioned Qui-Gon Jinn to be an ENFJ. Why he feels 'E' to me instead of 'I', I cannot be sure. Either way, loved his character. :)

Anyone ever seen the movie "What's Eating Gilbert Grape"? I feel like Gilbert (played by Johnny Depp) could be an INFJ/ ENFJ.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've heard of Morpheus being typed ENFJ many times. I don't see what else he could be.

Afkan

I haven't read the entire thread, however, here my entry:

King David-- The Bible

The biggest ENFJ I've ever read about.

You are so right. King David is such an ENFJ. I have thought so for a while...the way he resolved the argument btwn the two women.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
This is way harder than I ever imagined >< I'm trying to think of some but my mind just comes up blank D:

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Has anyone mentioned Bella from Twilight or Sookie Stackhouse from the Sookie Stackhouse series?

Cronkle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Ethan Hawke in Before Sunrise. It's like they filmed me flirting.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ethan Hawke in Waking Life. It's like they filmed me flirting.

have you seen before sunrise and before sunset? they're with julie delpy and directed by richard linklater (who did waking life). they're good. before sunrise is the better of the two.

Cronkle

MBTI Type
INFJ
have you seen before sunrise and before sunset? they're with julie delpy and directed by richard linklater (who did waking life). they're good. before sunrise is the better of the two.

Yes. That's what I meant to say. I guess I had Waking Life on the brain (although he is in that too) Before Sunrise and Before Sunset are actually my two favorite movies. Another movie with Delpy that is similar and fantastic is 2 Days in Paris; I'd highly recommend that one.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Cool, I've never heard of either of those movies. I will definitely check them out.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I love Before Sunrise. I definitely like ENFJ for Ethan Hawke's character... xNFP for Delpy's? I remember her being extremely concerned with originality and authenticity, which strikes me as very Fi/Ne. I love their dialogue, and especially that the film is sort of aware of its own pretentiousness, which makes it incredibly sweet. I'll have to see Before Sunset again...I watched it before I had seen Before Sunrise and it didn't make much of an impression, but maybe I'd get more out of it now.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love Before Sunrise. I definitely like ENFJ for Ethan Hawke's character... xNFP for Delpy's? I remember her being extremely concerned with originality and authenticity, which strikes me as very Fi/Ne. I love their dialogue, and especially that the film is sort of aware of its own pretentiousness, which makes it incredibly sweet. I'll have to see Before Sunset again...I watched it before I had seen Before Sunrise and it didn't make much of an impression, but maybe I'd get more out of it now.

I love both of those movies. I may actually prefer Before Sunset because it has that touch of tragedy.

I thought Jesse (Hawke) might be an I, but no, he is definitely an E.
Celine (Delpy) may be an INFP (she's sooo sensitive to perceived criticism and feisty about her ideals) , but it would be unusual for one to open up so quickly. Still, it can be done. And those ENFJs are probably the charming ones to do it :cheese:. IDK, maybe she is an ENFP though. I'd have to watch it again and look for clues.

I strangely identified more with Jesse in the movie though. I thought Celine's character could be over-the-top emotional. Now I wonder if that's how xNFPs come off :shock:.

evangela

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm not sure but maybe the girl from "a knight's tale"? What do you think..

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Fictional ENFJ's

Rare, because I believe though we may be awesome in real life, an ENFJ on the picture tube just isn't that interesting to watch. Unless of course, you are an unhealthy one...like Michael from the Office. A fine example of an ENFJ that is also an idiot, no?

Any others I might have missed?