• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs in fictional works

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pam ISFJ
Jim ENTP
Karen XNFJ

Don't ask me why. I have stupid Ni that can't tell me why people give me the impressions they do:cheese:

now that i watch it again with your suggestions: i can easily see ENTP (a subdued, mature one) for jim...id still go with ENFJ for Karen.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Ripley? ....

...Come to think of it, any of her characters.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What about Sam from Garden State?

(Natalie Portman's character)

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP

Nah, she's gotta be an ENFP. Haven't seen it for a fair while, but the thing that sticks in my mind is her compulsion to make weird sounds and movements to regain a sense of originality every time she thinks she's done something lame. ENFPs are very concerned with being original and authentic. ENFJs not so much.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nah, she's gotta be an ENFP. Haven't seen it for a fair while, but the thing that sticks in my mind is her compulsion to make weird moves and movements to regain a sense of originality every time she thinks she's done something lame. ENFPs are very concerned with being original and authentic. ENFJs not so much.
Dammit!

So close.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
ENFJ?

You agree with JJJ about Garden State?

Ok I was responding in the NT fictional character thread and suddenly remembered that I had an NF character...forgetting this was all about ENFJ's...Opus an ENFJ nope but I think an NF.

Not sure I agree with JJJ about Garden State. Saw it once..own it and haven't watched it since. I don't know why I did enjoy it but for some reason haven't rewatched. I'll get back to you on that one.

hmmm now that I think of it. I'm not quite certain why everyone thinks that ENFJ's can't be as weird as ENFP's (look at PinkP...(hehehe love ya PinkP) I actually (now that I think of it...think that she just might have been an ENFJ. Reason: She was not quite so random. If I remember correctly she was a bit more structured...I am going to have to watch..but I had a flash of the movie and a bit of connection to that character....

Last edited:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hmmm now that I think of it. I'm not quite certain why everyone thinks that ENFJ's can't be as weird as ENFP's (look at PinkP...(hehehe love ya PinkP) I actually (now that I think of it...think that she just might have been an ENFJ. Reason: She was not quite so random. If I remember correctly she was a bit more structured...I am going to have to watch..but I had a flash of the movie and a bit of connection to that character....

Heeeeeeeeeeyyynookay it's true.... :D lol

I'm a bicycling bear wearing a hat. ahee!

Anyone else watch "What Not To Wear"? Clinton (I want to bite him - ENTP....) and Stacey (ENFJ)... anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I took her for NFP.

Zach Braff, on the other hand, stereotypical INFJ.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Ferris Bueller has to be ENFJ. Surely someone has suggested him already. Several times. But I can't remember where.

90% of his motivation for his day off was getting Cameron out of his shell before they went their separate ways. How ENFJ is that?

Edit: maybe it was Pink's post (#70).
Edit2: and llnf, I never said ENFJs can't be weird as hell.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ferris Bueller has to be ENFJ. Surely someone has suggested him already. Several times. But I can't remember where.

90% of his motivation for his day off was getting Cameron out of his shell before they went their separate ways. How ENFJ is that?

You stop that mushy stuff! :D

Agreed about Ferris. Must be why I wanna knock him out with my shoe.

Atomic Fiend

He kinda declares himself. haha!

Don't get me wrong, I like scrubs and I like Zack Braff, but everytime I see the guy I hope to god that's not what everyone thinks us male INFJs are like. Though I'm sure there are male INFJs like that who have father figure issues and are very effiminate in the way they live.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Zach, I think, plays up the Ni-cluelessness. He's not that oblivious and silly. My friends told me that Sandra Bullock in "Miss Congeniality" was me. That can be both good and bad. *laughs*

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP

Ferris Bueller is an ENTP. He has a carefree, no worries attitude, while coming up with clever plans at a moment's notice. Also wanting to soak up the limelight and take risks is more in line with ExxP type behavior. According to Ferris, Cameron's problem is that he's too uptight about everything. He needs a nice P like Ferris to get him to snap out of it.