Socionics
    INT_

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    I'll take that as a big Yes.

Yanno, I can see why. I still have to maintain that as far as the whole everyone knows me / no one knows me thing, (very softly whispering) SWSNBN is a good example of that.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

lol @ SWSNBN... that was very tactful of you, Lily
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Has anyone read War and Peace? I remember deciding Natasha was probably an ENFJ (although I also seem to remember vacillating between ENFP and ENFJ for her).
    I think Anna Karenina is ENFJ also (obviously from Anna Karenina...).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I think Anna Karenina is ENFJ also (obviously from Anna Karenina...).
    Why?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Why?
    She could be ESFJ, but I see more idealism than sense of duty, as far as her relationship with her husband at the beginning of the novel. She's a very devoted wife with a sincere wish to be good. Seems very FJ to me - the social organization & pleasing the people around them. She is content in this role until meeting Vronsky. Before then, it seemed she had never even considered what she wants out of life on a personal level, outside of what is expected of her.

She's described as very charming, witty and vivacious, immediately capturing the attention of men in the room - screams Fe-dom woman to me. The way she reasons with Dolly to not leave her husband (Anna's brother) has a distinct NF flavor - people readily confide in her, and allow her to influence their emotions.

She does some bad things, but essentially she is a moral person, and her violation of her sense of right/wrong eat at her & destroy her. She can't handle the exile from society when she goes against their standards, and she can't handle it on a moral level either. She values what her external world values, but she needs it to be authentic, and when her relationship with her husband is no longer authentic, she can't remain in it just for show. Her thoughts focus so much on how things could develop, the symbolism of people's actions, etc, that I think she is ENFJ and not ESFJ.

I could probably go on, but it's been awhile since I read the novel, and I tend to remember the ideas, not specifics.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    She could be ESFJ, but I see more idealism than sense of duty, as far as her relationship with her husband at the beginning of the novel. She's a very devoted wife with a sincere wish to be good. Seems very FJ to me - the social organization & pleasing the people around them. She is content in this role until meeting Vronsky. Before then, it seemed she had never even considered what she wants out of life on a personal level, outside of what is expected of her.

She's described as very charming, witty and vivacious, immediately capturing the attention of men in the room - screams Fe-dom woman to me. The way she reasons with Dolly to not leave her husband (Anna's brother) has a distinct NF flavor - people readily confide in her, and allow her to influence their emotions.

She does some bad things, but essentially she is a moral person, and her violation of her sense of right/wrong eat at her & destroy her. She can't handle the exile from society when she goes against their standards, and she can't handle it on a moral level either. She values what her external world values, but she needs it to be authentic, and when her relationship with her husband is no longer authentic, she can't remain in it just for show. Her thoughts focus so much on how things could develop, the symbolism of people's actions, etc, that I think she is ENFJ and not ESFJ.

I could probably go on, but it's been awhile since I read the novel, and I tend to remember the ideas, not specifics.
    Thanks.

Any reason ENFJ instead of INFJ?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Why does "Thanks." read so sarcastically?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Because it's not a particularly emotive Thanks! or Thanks!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by ExAstrisSpes View Post
    Because it's not a particularly emotive Thanks! or Thanks!
    When did exclamation points become required communication devices? I use them all the time, but it seems strange when I think about it. I'm a NOT that perky IRL.