(¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I'm just gonna assume he got confused and posted this here instead of OKcupid.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    ENTP

To be honest, this was more for me than anyone else. An infj tore me apart, cheating, lying dragging it out. This was kind of a self declaration of my own worthiness. Because I'm not worthless. I let someone in my heart, I went all in, for years, and she always had a foot out the door, never really communicated, and then blamed me for everything... anyways. Sorry this was confusing for all of you. Infj is one of the only types that can destroy an entp...

Edit: She gave me empathy, and then twisted me until I had nothing left, this is my first step to becoming whole again. I wasn't expecting anything. I'm not even sure I want another infj. Worse thing that happens? You can laugh at me on the internet, best, someone else actually knows what they want, but I really didn't expect an infj to ever make up their minds, even a "wise" one.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Lol.

You DON'T LEARN.

MBTI
    ENTP

What did I not learn?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Jadedrain View Post
    What did I not learn?
    Serious?

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I really didn't expect an infj to ever make up their minds, even a "wise" one.
    You sound pretty bitter still. All INFJs are not the same, for one, and two, if you think they are and still think like this quote suggests, then maybe they just aren't for you. Or, you know, you blow at typing people.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

To be honest, this was more for me than anyone else. An infj tore me apart, cheating, lying dragging it out. This was kind of a self declaration of my own worthiness. Because I'm not worthless. I let someone in my heart, I went all in, for years, and she always had a foot out the door, never really communicated, and then blamed me for everything... anyways. Sorry this was confusing for all of you. Infj is one of the only types that can destroy an entp...

Edit: She gave me empathy, and then twisted me until I had nothing left, this is my first step to becoming whole again. I wasn't expecting anything. I'm not even sure I want another infj. Worse thing that happens? You can laugh at me on the internet, best, someone else actually knows what they want, but I really didn't expect an infj to ever make up their minds, even a "wise" one.
    Reminds me of one. Was like this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=succubus

Be careful - some very skilled and emotionally manipulative. There are some really *ucked-up people out there. If your gut says to proceed with caution she's probably a head case. She could even be very beautiful then you, not to mention your friends, (including girls) will gawk over her with glances and compliments. That's when things get too interesting..you could get pulled-in a trap. Too much power, bro. Uncool. If she has the INFJ circle-jerk touch of narcissism/histrionic disorder, you have a lunatic caged within themselves drunk on enjoying too much influence. I'd politely excuse myself from that mess and not be on the ship going under.

TL;DR: Don't waste your life with a deranged INFJ. 98% of the time they're below the Vicki Mendoza Diagonal

EDIT: She cheated on me with some guy when telling me she would be home. And told me she "hoped she haunts my soul".

Yep, a succubus.

Don't let one in. If they have one foot out the door month after month, step completely out of the door first.
    Last edited by Winds of Thor; 01-03-2014 at 07:14 PM.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

I'm confused. Are you looking to donate your sperm?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    I'm confused. Are looking to donate your sperm?
    It's that what they're calling it these days? :-P, nah, basically if I can do this, I can do anything. At least that's how I figure it. Public self depreciation is the best thing for a broken heart. Not sure if infjs would understand :-P

Gotta live like tomorrow is your last day. Or your first.