User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Being watched

  1. #11
    Parody Parrot meowington's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I find staring uncomfortable, but I can usually ease away from it with jokes. If I'm performing, I don't see anyone at all.
    If I'm doing something intricate/complicated, it distracts the hell out of me.. not by fear of judgement, just their very presence feels.. suffocating.
    I'll grin & tell the person to stop hovering.. no. really. Go.

    Works every time.
    What do you perform ? comedy ?

    btw I thought my intuition was through the roof (85%) until I saw yours (95%)

  2. #12
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miauwington View Post
    yeah same here. I envy people who look ordinary. I always get noticed. For good or bad. Something about my eyes.

  3. #13
    Senior Member AzulEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    649

    Default

    I can't stand it either. It's creepy and wierd and invasive.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

    ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

  4. #14
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    I accidentally stare at people which is weird cuz I get uncomfortable if I'm doing something.all though this little boy stared at me with a blank.expression so I just stared back with a blank expression

  5. #15
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I find staring uncomfortable, but I can usually ease away from it with jokes. If I'm performing, I don't see anyone at all.
    If I'm doing something intricate/complicated, it distracts the hell out of me.. not by fear of judgement, just their very presence feels.. suffocating.
    I'll grin & tell the person to stop hovering.. no. really. Go.

    Works every time.
    *Hypnotizes Lex into believing she is being watched all the time.*

    *Hypnotizes Lex into believing she is being watched all the time by someone other than Jack.*

  6. #16
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miauwington View Post
    What do you perform ? comedy ?

    btw I thought my intuition was through the roof (85%) until I saw yours (95%)
    Hah, oh no.. no comedy for me. My jokes are just awkward, conversational/deflective ones. Performing, I just mean singing/acting onstage (which I haven't done in too long).

    Those tests aren't terribly accurate, but it's all abstract, anyhow.. can't count on absolutes.
    I mostly like the right half of it- how I learn, how any of us do, perhaps.. gives a bit more of a clearer insight into the left half's results, I suppose.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  7. #17
    Parody Parrot meowington's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Those tests aren't terribly accurate, but it's all abstract, anyhow.. can't count on absolutes.
    I mostly like the right half of it- how I learn, how any of us do, perhaps.. gives a bit more of a clearer insight into the left half's results, I suppose.
    yeah I agree. Not very accurate but it does give decent indications imo.
    Here's mine :
    http://www.mypersonality.info/badge/0/25/250466.png
    too lazy to put in in sig :p

  8. #18
    Parody Parrot meowington's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I accidentally stare at people which is weird cuz I get uncomfortable if I'm doing something.all though this little boy stared at me with a blank.expression so I just stared back with a blank expression
    One thing I've learned : I think my intuition is not very helpful when it comes to getting blank stares of someone...I tend to make wrong or bad assumptions/hypotheses about reasons why people stare at me. Damn that sounds paranoid ...and it is :p

  9. #19
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miauwington View Post
    One thing I've learned : I think my intuition is not very helpful when it comes to getting blank stares of someone...I tend to make wrong or bad assumptions/hypotheses about reasons why people stare at me. Damn that sounds paranoid ...and it is :p
    yep. i think intuition can have a field day in the unknown.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  10. #20
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,150

    Default

    I don't mind it. If it's a dude I'll assume he likes what he sees and if it's a girl I'll assume there's some part of me she admires. I actually love to hear from my friends what people they've talked to had to say about me. Yesterday my ENFJ bestie was telling me about how she hung out with like 3 guys and they were talking about me and how hot I was apparently. I dug into that shit as much as I could. Who doesn't love a good confidence booster? Being watched would only bother me if I felt like my actions were being judged.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


Similar Threads

  1. Why petting may be good...
    By sdalek in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 12:19 PM
  2. I can't be the only one watching Dexter
    By Natrushka in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 02:38 AM
  3. Big brother is Watching You
    By wyrdsister in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO