• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENFPs and INFJs. Why?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
INFJ's are plain awsome... simple as that. They are so quiet and are uncomfortable sharing their thoughts with me, but its so fun to tear right through them and try to pick them apart (I am talking about one particular INFJ).

The biggest reply I get when I am probing is stop assuming you know what I think... and I love it because I do know what they think because they think like me....

No other type I know will actually do something to help me behind my back just for my sake and not brag about it or even mention it other than the INFJ. You are kind, smart, and you don't mind discussing theoretical bullshit with me.

You do have a sense of duty that I lack, and I love that you keep to it.

I also love that you are paranoid as hell, you make crackheads look sane with that internal paranoia but you never show it. I also like protecting you because you come off like total people pleasing vaginas and never stand up for yourself.

Now what the EFF do you like about me, I have no EFFing clue.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
I think you've just summed up the crux of my last relationship with a T, to a T. ;)

You got nuclear-powered arguments out of a T? I salute you! :D

ENFP + INFJ = same person, turned inside out
how does that work ?
I know one definite ENFP in real life - she's one of my oldest friends (heh - I was about to write 'longest serving friends'). We seem to miscommunicate on a lot of things and probably frequently quietly offend each other, but we still are great friends and always will be.

Edit: I don't think I've ever met a male ENFP so can't say if I'm attracted...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now what the EFF do you like about me, I have no EFFing clue.

Well, honey....

Your candid humor
I love it when you can make *fuck* sound like a poem in french
in your own ENFPian way

You talk, i love to listen
but then you try to pull me into your thoughts....
which i want.....but its easier with you
not so much a chore to explain myself

You're expressive and will tell me exactly when and why i hurt your feelings
the quote above of Angry Ayrab's is a fine example

you are a die hard individual-i respect that

you can brainstorm like no other
and i can pick which one will be the most successful, and then elaborate it
:wubbie:

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Man I love you guys. I wish everyone was INFJ... Seriously I do...

thanks for being you.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok
More insights

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
My INFJ says she wishes she was more like me in the social department and she hates other introverts because it forces her to be the one that does the talking when she would just rather listen and that just drains her but she is too polite to just keep an awkward silence...

Wow talk about run-ons

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
wait, how different are INFJ women than men... Averex, I have no clue what you are, no offense, I just don't.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
wait, how different are INFJ women than men... Averex, I have no clue what you are, no offense, I just don't.

yeah
i thought you were a girl
wishful thinking

and yeah....i'm a double-yin guy
love me, hussies

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ok
more ENFP's and INFJ's that love the other, and reasons why

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hmm... well, is it just me or are you guys really batshit insane like my INFJ is, even though she won't admit it or am I just assuming too much. Also, are all INFJ's really that awsome and sincere that you will watch out for someone behind their back and never mention it to them, what I mean do you really just do it because you care and expect nothing in return, because that really makes me so fuzzy inside when it happened to me.

Also are all of you freaking Vaginas that won't stand up for yourselves and prefer to be passive aggressive about the situation, or do you like ripping new assholes. All those attributes give me the impression of a sincere kind hearted human that I just want to hug...

PS: notice all the questions with a lack of question marks, no wonder I failed english in high school.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm... well, is it just me or are you guys really batshit insane like my INFJ is, even though she won't admit it or am I just assuming too much. Also, are all INFJ's really that awesome and sincere that you will watch out for someone behind their back and never mention it to them, what I mean do you really just do it because you care and expect nothing in return, because that really makes me so fuzzy inside when it happened to me.

Also are all of you freaking Vaginas that won't stand up for yourselves and prefer to be passive aggressive about the situation, or do you like ripping new assholes. All those attributes give me the impression of a sincere kind hearted human that I just want to hug...

yes on all accounts
I am more likely to be p-a
but when i meet someone i can admire, who is just as outspoken as me
like an ENxP
i will tell her off if need be......in a nice way
i always save face

are you all bleeding liberals that say vagina,balls and cunt more than George W says
War,evil doers, terrorism, america ?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Lol, I am an open minded social conservative, that is also a super extremely crazy economic liberal.

EDIT: Also, I have always tried to clean out my language, I do this in real life too. I picked it up in High school and its the worst thing ever.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
i was a total marxist in college. lol

brotherhood and equality, so difficult to argue with that. lol

then again, my college had a pretty strong reputation as a marxist school... gawd i miss those days...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My favorite INFJ-ENFP scene is when an ENFP stands their ground against something
says something totally cruel
and then storms out
then i meet them in the hallway by their locker
i try to cheer (s)he up
(s)he says thanks as (s)he cries
and we start to hang out

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
LMAO, You guys are good at that too, seriously, you are, touche... touche.

We are drama queens, what can I say.

EDIT: My shift just ended in La Hospital, so I am off to find a gurney to sleep on, good night guys.