User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

yeah, um....i have too much fun with these. Yay.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    GONE

So who's catty? And do I have to look up suspiciously in the sky everytime you come around?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

So who's catty? And do I have to look up suspiciously in the sky everytime you come around?
    yes and yes
    but much like New York,
    i will be tempted to pick the said "star-gazer's" pockets
    I N V I C T U S

Sniffles

I generally enjoy the company of ENFPs. Some of by best friends are of this type. And ENFP women are just too cute at times. They're also fun to banter and tease with.

And the other hand, however, I've noticed more than once a tendency to also get on the bad sides of ENFPs, which leads to an unofficial blood feud. Take the example of me and CaptainChick.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Clearly, INFJs make outstanding parents. You and I are lucky.
    I think so too. Though I feel a little NFJ-ed at times, as my twin sister is an ENFJ and my father is an I. Lots of angsty-ness sometimes. lol

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

LOL! The cat must be the ENFP because it looks so beleaguered.

MBTI
    INFJ

Heya. I'm new to these boards (not to MBTI, though). I wanted to share my empirical experience on the INFJ+ENFP issue.

I was interested in finding an ENFP guy for a date, because INFJs are supposed to go nicely with them. I met this one guy who, incidentally, happened to be an ENFP. I was really really excited! Our first date was a total disaster from the beginning (him being three hours late, and he had me waiting in the cold night (I really did wait all that time, how nice of me)) to the bitter end. We are still friends or casual acquitances, but we just didn't click at all.

Then after a few months a really interesting guy approached me and to my surprise he too was an ENFP. I was happy about it, I so wanted to give that "type" another try. It started out so good, it was so incredible. For the first time in my life I felt like finding a soulmate with whom there were mutual feelings. After one and a half months he grew more and more distant and ultimately broke my heart (and didn't even tell me by himself, just disappeared and avoided me). It didn't come as a surprise to me, an INFJ, but I refused to believe it... I just called myself paranoid "once again".

With both of these (and the next one I went to a date with, an INFP) there was a similar problem: they weren't sharing any of their emotions towards me to me. I had to guess how they felt about me, and it made me paranoid of course. I still don't know how they feel about me. Not sharing to an INFJ equals lots of intuitive guessing equals possible paranoia equals distress.

Actually, I've read that INFJs should pair up with ENTPs, only the second best option being the ENFP. I don't know what to believe, but I have my own experience: the two ENTPs I know are the most wonderful people, and one of them is a close friend of mine. We had an instant connection beyond words and still do. If I'm ever to date again (haha), I wish I could find an ENTP.

MBTI
    EXXP

Hey Mr. Random,

Just wanted to tell you, I often wait for my victim to tell me their feelings towards me before I say mine.

A couple of reasons

1. don't want to scare them off
    2. don't want them to not return the feelings at the same strength I have them.

I think ENFP's (from my experience with myself ) comes off a lot bolder and more articulate than it really is. I really just kind of play off the other person.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

ENFPs and INFJs....why ?
    little moments like this

Hulu - Undress Me: Hitman
    I N V I C T U S

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

INFJ's are delicious. i like to eat them with with sugar plums and plum sauce.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

would it be best to say that ENFP's are zany
    like an orange
    their poignant, plentiful, full of Vitaman C for all that poison we have in our system
    and........your turn
    I N V I C T U S