User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I LOVE ENFPS!!!!!!!! Getting along with them clicks INSTANTLY. literally. I can.. and have.. talked to them for hours which I can't do with everyone. Feels like any barrier is removed when I'm hanging out with them. I've met three that I know for sure are ENFPs and they are awesome.

ENTPs are also good matches for INFJs and i can attest to that as well. Same deal.

I LOVE YOU ENFPS!!!!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I've been friends with an ENFP for over ten years. We met while her husband was teaching at the Bible college where my husband attended/worked. It took me awhile to warm up to her, but apparently as soon as she met me, she knew she must have me as a friend.

We haven't gotten to hang out irl in years, but one of the things that was great when we did was that she is bigger than life. When we went places, it was like I magically turned invisible because she lit up the room. It was wonderful because it allowed me to be in the background and observe until I felt comfortable interacting. She thought I was being nice 'letting her shine' but I don't have to feel or try to be nice to do that. It's just my comfort zone.

I know I can be paranoid, but my ENFP friend's occasional paranoia seriously rivals and sometimes exceeds mine.

When you meet her, at first you think she's a brainless, bubbling butterfly, but then if you talk to her you realize she is brilliant. She is one of those people that have everything: looks, personality, brains. She would be stinking rich if she could focus or had better taste in men. She'll probably end up being rich eventually anyway. Rich or not, she's a generous person, with her affection, her energy, etc.

She and I share a lot of the same values and ways of thinking. She likes to talk and I like to listen. She tries to make herself listen to what's going on in my life, but it never really works. She gets bored and zones. But we can talk back and forth about abstract stuff pretty well. She likes the way I see through people and the weird way I sum things up. Talking to me helps her think clearly. She always has something interesting going on.

And I have to stop now or I'll be late for work.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Hmm, the fact that I'm going to be in Pacific Beach for a week starting this Saturday.

But yeah, INFJ's pwn ENFP's in the, totally-batshit-insane department.

the INFJs i know have been pretty much the least insane people i've come across.

my ENFP friends (i have 3 that i'm thinking about; one of them is my best friend) are all, well, pretty damn crazy.

MBTI
    enfp

^ ooh

u go to cal? thats a trippy ass avatar... like a pink floyd lazer concert. lol

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    ^ ooh

u go to cal? thats a trippy ass avatar... like a pink floyd lazer concert. lol
    yeah i go to cal.

not too many INFJs or ENFPs here.

mostly STJs and NTJs.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    yeah i go to cal.

not too many INFJs or ENFPs here.

mostly STJs and NTJs.
    rly???

haha i graduated cal...

must be all those new corporate new buildings on telegraph! burn em down burn em down... lol

yeah, it did feel a little different last time i went. btw, maybe its just the peoples in ur major?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    rly???

haha i graduated cal...

must be all those new corporate new buildings on telegraph! burn em down burn em down... lol

yeah, it did feel a little different last time i went. btw, maybe its just the peoples in ur major?
    actually my major probably has more INFJs than most... i do cognitive science.

regarding the topic, though -- i could never see myself dating an ENFP (or an FP for that matter). Fi makes me insane sometimes

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Fe oftentimes makes me want to vomit on myself and all of humanity, so yeah, :P

True story.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    actually my major probably has more INFJs than most... i do cognitive science.

regarding the topic, though -- i could never see myself dating an ENFP (or an FP for that matter). Fi makes me insane sometimes

really? i'd imagine more NF's (omg, im using this lingo now lol) would be more in the social sciences, trying to "find themselves" lol

but yeah, im not even sure how to spot someone who is an ENFP or INFJ. i think back then, i just thought of everyone in terms of the "druggies" and the "lost souls" lol

MBTI
    INXP

I'd like to be in the presence of an ENFP/INFJ couple. I doubt I'd come away the same person.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.