User Tag List

First 6141516

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Hmmm, are you *sure* he is an ENFP???

(For that is something I would *never* do).

Also, male ENFPs are different than female ENFPs, methinks.
    Me too. If you agree on a one-one outing, throwing in friends would normally be something you would ask about if it seemed okay for the situation, but not something you would do randomly.

I have to say also: the more I post on here, the more INFJs are becoming my favourite type.

p.s. Nillerz rules!!!
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP

OMG thanks. You rule too. You ruler you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Ok, enough you two, I think you can now safely stop sucking the dinner out of each others asses now.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Ok, enough you two, I think you can now safely stop sucking the dinner out of each others asses now.
    I'm not the one who is bear in front of a urinal.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    On a non-romantic note, I have a story about INFJ dedication. My father is an INFJ - he works with the elderly as an occupational therapist, so he's very tuned in to people. I was extremely sick a few months ago, and he pushed and pushed and pushed the doctors for weeks, taking me to their office every other day until someone admitted me to the hospital, because he was terrified that I might die. He stayed with me in the hospital the entire time, only leaving to shower and get something to eat. He slept in a recliner next to my bed for almost a week, and held my hand when I slept. I don't think I would be alive now if it weren't for him being so determined and insistent with the doctors.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Clearly, INFJs make outstanding parents. You and I are lucky.
    two things, first that ENFPs, seemingly, are also most likely to do the same and more importantly, isn't there the v imp aspect of the father-daughter innate link that must've really heightened the concern & attention when combined with the INFJ personality aspect of it?

lucky dads and even more fortunate daughters
    The answer must be in the attempt
    avy url : natgeocreative Photo

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

have i already posted this?? i have no idea...but pretty sure my dad was enfp and my mom is infj and yes...either one of them would behave that way...they are/were both the most nurturing...loving dedicated self sacrificing parents...i feel pretty lucky too...awww...love for the enfp's and infj's...muah!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison