User Tag List

First 513141516 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

When I keep thinking back, it was my tendency to controll and pocess that made my friend most angry. To me it was natural but it really, now, seems to have been a typeconflict. I didnt want to trap him, just wanted more one-on-one interaction and activity. Wich I may not have expressed properly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Hmm, if I deem you as a nasty, hateful, mean-spirited person, a.) this would be the only reason why I would overtly not be nice to you, b.) I would never start a campaign against you, but I also would not hold back my negative opinion of you.

I am not really a shit talker, it's just not my thing, and I am shocked that this ENFP did not confront you about his disdain for you?!?!?

That is so un-ENFP-like.

Also, social hierarchy, eww, even in elementary school I felt that they were utterly stewpid and potentially detrimental to certain kids. The mere thought of caring about, and or using the social hierarchical system to my advantage is just plain, worthy.
    i hate social hierarchy so much i cant even formulate it into words
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by lorkan View Post
    When I keep thinking back, it was my tendency to controll and pocess that made my friend most angry. To me it was natural but it really, now, seems to have been a typeconflict. I didnt want to trap him, just wanted more one-on-one interaction and activity. Wich I may not have expressed properly.
    Hmm, we do value our autonomy, tremendously, and the very thought of someone trying to control or possess us probably will be met with either a passive or hostile resentment.

I do not know if this is just me, or if this is a common trait amongst all ENFPs, but I've always loved and preferred one-on-one communication, and hence, have had more intimate relationships with fewer people, as a opposed to having more casual relationships with many people.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Hmm, we do value our autonomy, tremendously, and the very thought of someone trying to control or possess us probably will be met with either a passive or hostile resentment.
    Yeah I notice autonomy seem important to you. Though back then I didnt know he was ENFP or about MBTI, I just thought he was a bit unfocused. Sometime we decided on the phone to do fun stuff together and when we would meet he would take 3 other friends with him, not asking what I would think about it on the phone because he would think I wouldn't agree and didnt want a "permission (,although I see this as a sign of friendly trust and he would view it as a "trap"...). This is strong and obvious typeconflicts and would probably never be solved in a core level.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by lorkan View Post
    Yeah I notice autonomy seem important to you. Though back then I didnt know he was ENFP or about MBTI, I just thought he was a bit unfocused. Sometime we decided on the phone to do fun stuff together and when we would meet he would take 3 other friends with him, not asking what I would think about it on the phone because he would think I wouldn't agree and didnt want a "permission (,although I see this as a sign of friendly trust and he would view it as a "trap"...). This is strong and obvious typeconflicts and would probably never be solved in a core level.
    Hmmm, are you *sure* he is an ENFP???

(For that is something I would *never* do).

Also, male ENFPs are different than female ENFPs, methinks.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm very positive he was/is ENFP. He had quiet much of ESxP tendencies since it was mostly SP's in our circle, and he would also have somewhat low Fi combined with a little to high Ne. I don't think he was as healthy during the end of our friendship as he was when we started.

Although I would also think the woman differ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Default ENFPs and INFJs inside out

I'm an INFJ female and I definitely notice a big spark whenever I'm around an ENFP, male or female. ENFPs are often quirky and have big personalities and are lots of fun. Someone said ENFPs are INFJs but inside out, and I think that's definitely true. One of my ENFP girlfriends and I seem to be totally different on the outside yet I recognize a lot of myself in her. It's just that I keep all my crazy enthusiasm inside and she lets it all out.

I find ENFP males very attractive. When I was single I was certainly tempted by them but held back in the name of self preservation. In my observations, a lot of male ENFPs are players -- the original Romeos. Very entertaining and fun to talk to, but I pity the girl who tries to domesticate one.

MBTI
    ENFP

If someone comes off as a mean person generally I'll smother them with affection to the point they feel silly. I just can't help it, I'm a troll.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    If someone comes off as a mean person generally I'll smother them with affection to the point they feel silly. I just can't help it, I'm a troll.
    Lol, awsom yoos of teh revers sykology on dem bastard's
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENFP

I just love everything. <3333