User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    It actually mentioned that on that website.
    tread lightly. Those websites are...ehh. Ok, from my own personal experience, there is a good contrast between the Ni of the INFJ and the Ne of the ENFP. ENFP's are also likely to express their appriciation for the INFJ and the INFJ is a good sense or moral structure for the ENFP (not that we need moral structure but structure in general is nice). They are also willing to deal with the ever changing ENFP. From what I can tell. I don't know many INFJ's (unfortunately) so it can be hard to tell. Would an INFJ like to back up my point?
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    tread lightly. Those websites are...ehh.

[/quote]Ok, from my own personal experience, there is a good contrast between the Ni of the INFJ and the Ne of the ENFP. ENFP's are also likely to express their appriciation for the INFJ[/quote]
    Yeah, most of the people that say they like the INFJs they know have been ENFPs.[/quote]

[/quote]They are also willing to deal with the ever changing ENFP. From what I can tell. I don't know many INFJ's (unfortunately) so it can be hard to tell. Would an INFJ like to back up my point?[/QUOTE]
    I can't say if I've ever met an ENFP in real life yet. But I can vouch for the ones on here. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and not jump to conclusions when they do stuff random/out of character.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

sweeeeeeeeet

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

Mahatma Gandhi

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    INFJ's are plain awsome... simple as that. They are so quiet and are uncomfortable sharing their thoughts with me, but its so fun to tear right through them and try to pick them apart (I am talking about one particular INFJ).

The biggest reply I get when I am probing is stop assuming you know what I think... and I love it because I do know what they think because they think like me....

No other type I know will actually do something to help me behind my back just for my sake and not brag about it or even mention it other than the INFJ. You are kind, smart, and you don't mind discussing theoretical bullshit with me.

You do have a sense of duty that I lack, and I love that you keep to it.

I also love that you are paranoid as hell, you make crackheads look sane with that internal paranoia but you never show it. I also like protecting you because you come off like total people pleasing vaginas and never stand up for yourself.

Now what the EFF do you like about me, I have no EFFing clue.
    Wow, just wow.

MBTI
    fool

"I know I can be paranoid, but my ENFP friend's occasional paranoia seriously rivals and sometimes exceeds mine.

When you meet her, at first you think she's a brainless, bubbling butterfly, but then if you talk to her you realize she is brilliant. She is one of those people that have everything: looks, personality, brains. She would be stinking rich if she could focus or had better taste in men. She'll probably end up being rich eventually anyway. Rich or not, she's a generous person, with her affection, her energy, etc.

She and I share a lot of the same values and ways of thinking. She likes to talk and I like to listen. She tries to make herself listen to what's going on in my life, but it never really works. She gets bored and zones. But we can talk back and forth about abstract stuff pretty well. She likes the way I see through people and the weird way I sum things up. Talking to me helps her think clearly. She always has something interesting going on."

Oh my god, it's like you'd be describing my ENFP friend She's the most awesome person I know. I don't have ANYTHING more to add to that description - it's just like her.

I do do stuff for her without claiming any recognition etc for it, but it absolutely warms my soul when she keeps reminding me how much she appreciates me, and even says how lucky she's for having me in her life ("You're just the kind of person I need" and all I can say is: You too<3 !). None of my other friends do or say that (tell these things in words), and I think it just shows her deep affection and caring. She knows the importance it has for my own self-esteem in general and belief I'm actually being a good friend.

I love ENFP's, there's just something... about them. Magic

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aww...one of my best friends is an infj and i love her to pieces..and my mom too!
    what a sweet thread
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    aww...one of my best friends is an infj and i love her to pieces..and my mom too!
    what a sweet thread
    my moms an INFJ too! coooooool

Mahatma Gandhi

After consideration of the traits of various types, I've often quietly speculated that ENFPs may be a damn safe bet for INFJs who are uncomfortable with their tertiary Ti or do not tolerate Ti/Te well in a mate.

This would also ring true for younger INFJs who are not as well-rounded as their elder comrades. Although I've been involved with an INFP for many years, I find the older I get the more I appreciate Ti/Te in others and had fate played out differently I might very well be attached to an INTP or INTJ at this juncture of life.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFJ

Has any INFJ made an ENFP so mad that they've turned to enemies? I've accidently offendended my former friend so many times (without knowing it), for only expressing opinions (Fe), that he made my world totally spin making almost all of my friends turn my back. This was in high-school though, and there was a social hirarchy that you didnt want to stop fighting against... and he was pretty imature. I would like to believe that If I hook up with an ENFP she would hopefully be able to handle conflict a little better.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by lorkan View Post
    Has any INFJ made an ENFP so mad that they've turned to enemies? I've accidently offendended my former friend so many times (without knowing it), for only expressing opinions (Fe), that he made my world totally spin making almost all of my friends turn my back. This was in high-school though, and there was a social hirarchy that you didnt want to stop fighting against... and he was pretty imature. I would like to believe that If I hook up with an ENFP she would hopefully be able to handle conflict a little better.
    Hmm, if I deem you as a nasty, hateful, mean-spirited person, a.) this would be the only reason why I would overtly not be nice to you, b.) I would never start a campaign against you, but I also would not hold back my negative opinion of you.

I am not really a shit talker, it's just not my thing, and I am shocked that this ENFP did not confront you about his disdain for you?!?!?

That is so un-ENFP-like.

Also, social hierarchy, eww, even in elementary school I felt that they were utterly stewpid and potentially detrimental to certain kids. The mere thought of caring about, and or using the social hierarchical system to my advantage is just plain, worthy.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles