User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Hmmmm - you know, I think he's an ISTP, and she's an ESFP.
    Ooh, can you help me tell the difference between an ENFP and an ESFP? One of my friends has been confounding me...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by sciski View Post
    Ooh, can you help me tell the difference between an ENFP and an ESFP? One of my friends has been confounding me...
    Easy. Start blabbing about your theory on the evolution of morality. Unless your ESFP buddy's a mutant, he'll/she'll probably tell you to shut it and dance. The ENFP will probably reply with a bull shit theory of his/her own that was made on the spot in response to yours (and I do mean bull shit).

Also, the next time your buddy starts blabbing about someone they just met/ have a crush on/ whatever, see if the majority of the content is a shockingly detailed description of their appearance (ESFP) or a shockingly shameless attempt at amateur psychoanalysis (ENFP).

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Easy. Start blabbing about your theory on the evolution of morality. Unless your ESFP buddy's a mutant, he'll/she'll probably tell you to shut it and dance. The ENFP will probably reply with a bull shit theory of his/her own that was made on the spot in response to yours (and I do mean bull shit).

Also, the next time your buddy starts blabbing about someone they just met/ have a crush on/ whatever, see if the majority of the content is a shockingly detailed description of their appearance (ESFP) or a shockingly shameless attempt at amateur psychoanalysis (ENFP).
    Awesome!

Heh- but I think her ISTP boyfriend (mistyped himself as an INTJ) has told her she is ENFP (no matter what she is!) so she's doing her best to fit the profile. Will keep analysing... We seem to run out of stuff to communicate about really really quickly-she cares, but I can see her eyes glazing over-and I'm wondering if this is an Ni/Ne or Ni/Se chasm.

Sorry about the mini thread derail.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by sciski View Post
    Awesome!

Heh- but I think her ISTP boyfriend (mistyped himself as an INTJ) has told her she is ENFP (no matter what she is!) so she's doing her best to fit the profile. Will keep analysing... We seem to run out of stuff to communicate about really really quickly-she cares, but I can see her eyes glazing over-and I'm wondering if this is an Ni/Ne or Ni/Se chasm.

Sorry about the mini thread derail.
    One last thread derail post: So, why's she "doing her best to fit the profile?" OK, from this limited knowledge, she's an ESFP... why her boyfriend wants her to be an ENFP is beyond me. Oh, and there is no Ni/Ne chasm... only an Ni/Ne orgasm.

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

One last thread derail post: So, why's she "doing her best to fit the profile?" OK, from this limited knowledge, she's an ESFP... why her boyfriend wants her to be an ENFP is beyond me. Oh, and there is no Ni/Ne chasm... only an Ni/Ne orgasm.
    My guess is that her boyfriend read the whole INTJs+ENFPs = true love shebang; told her about it, and now she's expressing herself in ENFP terms to make the relationship work (unless she is an ENFP, in which case, maybe she's just learned to be more comfortable expressing herself- she's very young). It's worked out though - they're both incredibly touchy-feely and work really well together!

I love everything about this post. If it wasn't written by a ENFP I might be angry that someone can see inside me so well...lol

Nicely done.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    I love everything about this post. If it wasn't written by a ENFP I might be angry that someone can see inside me so well...lol

Nicely done.
    Aw, shucks...

MBTI
    ENFP

my best friend's infj. we used to joke about how we wished the other was a girl when we were having trouble finding a girlfriend. then he got a girlfriend and didn't get as much bro time =(. still think his gf isn't the right one.

MBTI
    ENFP

i want a really cute infj girl...

or an intj... love the dry humor thing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Pssht, we are AWESOME!!!!
    YAY!