• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Aura colors

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your primary aura color is: Yellow.
Your secondary aura color is: Orange.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This seems interesting.

Results
Your primary aura color is: Abstract Tan.
Your secondary aura color is: Violet.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your primary aura color is: Violet.
Your secondary aura color is: Logical Tan.

Violet

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

Logical Tan

The Logical Tan has a light tan-colored band that encircles the body and is usually kept tightly drawn to it. This reflects the Logical Tans’ tendency to keep their feelings and thoughts to themselves. Logical Tans are very logical and analytical. They choose to process every step, from one through ten.

???????

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Your secondary aura color is: Crystal.

Save the masses and make connections to do it? Sounds like an INFJ e 9 to me.

saudade

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Your secondary aura color is: Yellow.

Violet

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet.

Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

Yellow

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum.

Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.

Yellows can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party…

mm...that actually resonates.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ mhm

Cocopan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6wb
Instinctual Variant
sx
O mai, I scored only yellow and violet...interesting

hipsterpeterpan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Primary: Yellow
Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum.
Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.
Yellows can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party…​
Secondary: Indigo
Indigo is the most recent aura color to arrive on the planet. Indigos are ushering in a new energy, a new consciousness, and a new age of peace and harmony.
Whereas Violets feel driven to help save the planet, to educate the masses, and to improve life here, Indigos are here to live as examples for the rest of us.​

I dunno if buy into the mystical stuff but some of the options resonated with me, so there's at least some truth to this I guess. :p

Om_mama

Hey loves.
I am an infj 4w5 and I believe in auras for I have seen them myself...we are energetic beings.
that said my aura consistently shows an aquamarine color mixed with light blue and lavender and oddly...electric orange. Of course our energy changes as we emotionally change or if we have picked up anyone else's enery. I have a cool web post to share on enneagram and color pairings.
Enneagram with Type-Color Associations

Love and light.

I took this before and got Crystal as primary and Magenta as secondary. But when I did it myself long ago, I found I was green/purple. Although, these descriptions fit me pretty well I would say.

Crystal

Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the “aura chameleons.” Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time.They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.

Magenta

Magenta is a rare aura color personality. Magentas are the nonconformists in the aura spectrum. They are usually seen as unique and eccentric loners. They see life from a different and unusual perspective although life is still seen as physical to them. Typically artistic, Magentas enjoy taking physical objects and twisting them into bizarre shapes and designs. They love shocking people. Magentas don’t choose to abide by society’s mores, expectations or standards. They follow the beat of their own drummers.

loveruins

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've had aura photos taken and the last 4 of them have been plain old red. It's funny when they do the analysis because they try and tell me there's different colours when there's not lol. The first one I had was blue and red, then I had one that was the same as that one with an addition of green 6 months later, ever since mid last year they have been red.

Whenever I do online tests it tells me I'm blue, but on this one I got:
Your secondary aura color is: Lavender.

Justmeonhere

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Absolutely Sensitive Tan with a bit of Yellow :holy:

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not an NF and I don't really believe in auras, but who can resist a good online personality quiz! XD

Aaaaaaaaand as soon as I click to get my result, my Internet dies and I have to restart my computer. I'm not taking this quiz again. Nobody gets to know what an online algorithm thinks of my aura! Warharharhar!!!!!!

(It's probably some variation of tan with some yellow thrown in. There was another one that piqued my interest but I forgot in the time it took to restart my computer.)

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yellow then Lavender

I belong in the forest

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Primary: Blue
Secondary: Crystal

Blue
Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality. Blues are helpers who focus on service – traditionally teachers, counselors, nurses, and more.

Crystal
Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the “aura chameleons.” Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that aura color. They are quiet, sensitive healers.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your primary aura color is: Logical Tan.The Logical Tan has a light tan-colored band that encircles the body and is usually kept tightly drawn to it. Logical Tans are very logical and analytical. They choose to methodically process every step, from one through ten. Logical Tans are very practical, security-conscious and have a tendency to keep their feelings to themselves.

Your secondary aura color is: Green.Greens are some of the most powerful and intelligent people in the aura spectrum. Greens are extremely bright. They process information and ideas quickly; jumping from steps one to ten. They do not like dealing with all the steps and details in between.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Slight irritation: having to fill out the e-mail and name entry at the end of a personality quiz. Even if I can substitute in false details about myself, it feels to me like a blatant grab for attention via unwanted subscriptions. With that aside...

Primary aura colour = Crystal + description link
Secondary aura colour = Sensitive tan + description link

Whether or not auras are actually a thing, the test seems fairly consistent between similar types...although I wonder if people in general get the same results or not. Would need more results to see.

Veganisiniz

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't believe in auras but this could be fun.

Primary: Magenta

Secondary: Abstract Tan

I also answered yes to the red overlay questions so... :(