• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Aura colors

Steer2Justice

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was violet, abstract tan and lavender. I think most of it fits different facets of who I am…?

Great find by the way. I'm very intrigued by this and it could just become my next obsession.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
where it all began [as far as I know]:
http://www.amazon.com/What-Color-Yo...64861&sr=8-1&keywords=what+color+is+your+aura

then her student Pamala Oslie wrote this, which I was much less impressed by
http://www.amazon.com/Life-Colors-What-Your-Reveal/dp/1577311698/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_y
but then she redeemed herself in my eyes with
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Colors-Approach-Relationships-Auras/dp/1577315758/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_y

multiple online "aura personality tests" outright are and acknowledge, or are but don't acknowledge Oslie's stuff. Again, there is, or at least can be, a difference between an "aura personality" and a "what it means if your aura has a lot of this color"

ebookwise and not very expensive I like 2 kindle ebooks by Davina Desilver
http://www.amazon.com/Human-Aura-Re...JGW_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389165126&sr=1-4
and for the greens in the group an entire ebook all by itself
http://www.amazon.com/The-Green-Aura-Meaning-Chakras-ebook/dp/B00C4APO1Y/ref=pd_sim_b_5

note that the green of the last two books need not correspond with Oslie's or Bower's green

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Colors Are...

Primary Color: Lavender

Secondary Color: Crystal

á´…eparted

passages
Lol, From about blue down this "test" really became a crock of shit, but it's "spiritual" so I get why it's there. I got:

[h=4]Primary Color: Green[/h][h=4]Secondary Color: Logical Tan[/h]

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Crystal > Indigo. Shiiiny.

Tiny Dancer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im a synaethesist. And I see colors with sound, feelings, and general people. When I was in my mystic phase, and hanging with psychics and astrologers alike, they always told me I had a strong yellow. I took the test and got yellow for my primary, and abstract tan for my secondary!

yeghor

Primary Color: Sensitive Tan

SENSITIVE TAN AURA COLOR PERSONALITY

The Sensitive Tan Life Color is a combination of a light tan band with a light blue band next to it that encircles the body. Sensitive Tans combine the characteristics of mental, analytical logic with loving and intuitive compassion. These gentle personalities are quiet, sensitive, and supportive.

They are patient enough to handle the details of running the home or office. They prefer, like all Tans, to maintain a rational, intellectual foundation while they analytically process data. They are more emotional and intuitive than Logical Tans, however. These loving personalities, although sensitive and emotional, are not quite as emotional as Blues. When facing conflict, they tend to remain rational and calm, and retreat inside to find a reasonable solution.

Secondary Color: Environmental Tan

ENVIRONMENTAL TAN AURA COLOR PERSONALITY

The Environmental Tan Life Color is a deep tan-colored band combined with a forest green-colored band. Environmental Tans have a combination of physical and mental traits. They experience their reality by physically touching their environment and then mentally analyzing it. Like all Tans, they desire security, stability, logic, structure, and discipline. Many have an innate desire to investigate and evaluate the environment, then to help improve or rebalance it.

Environmental Tans are very intelligent people. However, they frequently have trouble expressing themselves – which can make them appear aloof or emotionally unavailable. They tend to be quiet on the outside while a great deal of information is being calculated and processed on the inside. They relish their privacy and typically withdraw from crowds or social settings.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm - I got Violet and Lavender this time. Interesting. :)

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Magenta and Yellow. I like it.

Magenta

Magenta is a rare aura color personality. Magentas are the nonconformists in the aura spectrum. They are usually seen as unique and eccentric loners. They see life from a different and unusual perspective although life is still seen as physical to them. Typically artistic, Magentas enjoy taking physical objects and twisting them into bizarre shapes and designs. They love shocking people. Magentas don’t choose to abide by society’s mores, expectations or standards. They follow the beat of their own drummers.

Yellow

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. They can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. Yellows need to connect with nature and to stay physically active. They are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.

Last edited:

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I don't know how much validity there is to this but to me seeing and sensing auras involves a degree of synesthesia. I have a friend who gets color vibes from people, and with certain people she sees vibrant colors. That would be a neat thing to witness.
Anyway, my results:

Your primary aura color is: Red.
Your secondary aura color is: Orange.

Red:
Red governs the physical and sexual.
People with red bands love expressing themselves through their sensuality and their physical bodies.
They live their lives in the here-and-now with zest, strength, courage and self-confidence.
Reds love to live in physical reality, to manipulate their environment. Reality must be tangible to them. They must be able to see, touch, hear, taste…

Orange:
Oranges are the thrill-seekers and daredevils of the aura spectrum. They love the excitement of physical danger.
Oranges want to challenge their environment and go beyond any accepted physical limits.
Oranges put their lives on the line just to feel alive; and in many instances, the stakes must actually be life and death.
Rock climber rappelling.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your primary aura color is: Lavender.
Your secondary aura color is: Abstract Tan.

Lavender
Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavenders’ mind.
Lavenders tend to live in a fantasy world. They prefer to spend their time out of their bodies, where life is pretty and enchanting.
It is challenging for these airy beings to live in three-dimensional reality.

Abstract Tan
The bright and curious Abstract Tans are unique characters in the mental family.
They are the most childlike of all the Tans. Abstract Tans are open, friendly and outgoing.
They have incredibly optimistic personalities. Though they frequently have high energy, it is also usually scattered. They tend to go in many directions at once.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's interesting to take this test after all those years. I scored violet and levander.

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet.
Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavenders’ mind.
Lavenders tend to live in a fantasy world. They prefer to spend their time out of their bodies, where life is pretty and enchanting.
It is challenging for these airy beings to live in three-dimensional reality.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is there such thing as a negative aura, as in, it sucks in other people's auras like a black hole and returns nothing, ripping all signs of life and energy from its environment? Cause I think that would be me. But I'll take the test anyways.

Primary~ Crystal

Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the “aura chameleons.”

Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time.

They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.

Secondary~ Abstract Tan

The bright and curious Abstract Tans are unique characters in the mental family.

They are the most childlike of all the Tans. Abstract Tans are open, friendly and outgoing.

They have incredibly optimistic personalities. Though they frequently have high energy, it is also usually scattered. They tend to go in many directions at once.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is there such thing as a negative aura, as in, it sucks in other people's auras like a black hole and returns nothing, ripping all signs of life and energy from its environment? Cause I think that would be me. But I'll take the test anyways.

Aqua (cerulean blue) taffeta with black shadows is what i get for your aura.

positive and rippling

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Blue and violet

Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors.

They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved.

Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality. Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors,…

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet.

Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Congratulations AphroditeGoneAwry, thank you for taking the Aura Colors quiz.
Your primary aura color is: Blue.
Your secondary aura color is: Crystal.

Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the “aura chameleons.”
Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time.
They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.

Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors.
They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved.
Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality. Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors,…

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not an NF but guess what I'm participating anyway.

Your primary aura color is: Sensitive Tan.
Your secondary aura color is: Yellow.