First 45678 Last

Thread: Aura colors

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hmm - I got Violet and Lavender this time. Interesting.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Magenta and Yellow. I like it.

Magenta

Magenta is a rare aura color personality. Magentas are the nonconformists in the aura spectrum. They are usually seen as unique and eccentric loners. They see life from a different and unusual perspective although life is still seen as physical to them. Typically artistic, Magentas enjoy taking physical objects and twisting them into bizarre shapes and designs. They love shocking people. Magentas don’t choose to abide by society’s mores, expectations or standards. They follow the beat of their own drummers.

Yellow

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. They can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. Yellows need to connect with nature and to stay physically active. They are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.
    Last edited by Masokissed; 01-02-2016 at 08:53 PM.
    I want my cake and I wanna eat it too

I don't know how much validity there is to this but to me seeing and sensing auras involves a degree of synesthesia. I have a friend who gets color vibes from people, and with certain people she sees vibrant colors. That would be a neat thing to witness.
    Anyway, my results:

Your primary aura color is: Red.
    Your secondary aura color is: Orange.

Red:
    Red governs the physical and sexual.
    People with red bands love expressing themselves through their sensuality and their physical bodies.
    They live their lives in the here-and-now with zest, strength, courage and self-confidence.
    Reds love to live in physical reality, to manipulate their environment. Reality must be tangible to them. They must be able to see, touch, hear, taste…

Orange:
    Oranges are the thrill-seekers and daredevils of the aura spectrum. They love the excitement of physical danger.
    Oranges want to challenge their environment and go beyond any accepted physical limits.
    Oranges put their lives on the line just to feel alive; and in many instances, the stakes must actually be life and death.
    Rock climber rappelling.

Your primary aura color is: Lavender.
    Your secondary aura color is: Abstract Tan.

Lavender
    Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavenders’ mind.
    Lavenders tend to live in a fantasy world. They prefer to spend their time out of their bodies, where life is pretty and enchanting.
    It is challenging for these airy beings to live in three-dimensional reality.

Abstract Tan
    The bright and curious Abstract Tans are unique characters in the mental family.
    They are the most childlike of all the Tans. Abstract Tans are open, friendly and outgoing.
    They have incredibly optimistic personalities. Though they frequently have high energy, it is also usually scattered. They tend to go in many directions at once.

It's interesting to take this test after all those years. I scored violet and levander.

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet.
    Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavenders’ mind.
    Lavenders tend to live in a fantasy world. They prefer to spend their time out of their bodies, where life is pretty and enchanting.
    It is challenging for these airy beings to live in three-dimensional reality.

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Is there such thing as a negative aura, as in, it sucks in other people's auras like a black hole and returns nothing, ripping all signs of life and energy from its environment? Cause I think that would be me. But I'll take the test anyways.

Primary~ Crystal

Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the “aura chameleons.”

Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time.

They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.

Secondary~ Abstract Tan

The bright and curious Abstract Tans are unique characters in the mental family.

They are the most childlike of all the Tans. Abstract Tans are open, friendly and outgoing.

They have incredibly optimistic personalities. Though they frequently have high energy, it is also usually scattered. They tend to go in many directions at once.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    Is there such thing as a negative aura, as in, it sucks in other people's auras like a black hole and returns nothing, ripping all signs of life and energy from its environment? Cause I think that would be me. But I'll take the test anyways.
    Aqua (cerulean blue) taffeta with black shadows is what i get for your aura.

positive and rippling
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Blue and violet

Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors.

They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved.

Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality. Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors,…

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet.

Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

----------------------

“Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry liked this post

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Congratulations AphroditeGoneAwry, thank you for taking the Aura Colors quiz.
    Your primary aura color is: Blue.
    Your secondary aura color is: Crystal.

Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the “aura chameleons.”
    Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time.
    They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.

Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors.
    They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved.
    Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality. Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors,…
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

I'm not an NF but guess what I'm participating anyway.

Your primary aura color is: Sensitive Tan.
    Your secondary aura color is: Yellow.
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description