5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Daenera View Post
    *procrastinator detected*
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    If you believe in existence of aura or not it sure is an interesting theory. I personally beliee, that everything and everyone creates some energy around them and I accept there is a possibility of it being colorful as the energy might create the whole spectrum. Anyway the thing I wanted to ask is do you know your aura color? For me it's violet and I relate to it very well. It sounds a lot like a description of an NF type, so I was wondering if other NF types have this color as well? If not what is your color? If you don't know you can take the online test here http://www.lifecolorscity.com/en/que...ifecolors.html. If you don't believe it being real at least it's an interesting theory and a chance to learn something new. Here is some description of violet aura http://www.patheos.com/blogs/spiritu...personalities/
    I'm really sensitive to energy. I don't so much "see" auras as just intuitively connect a certain color with a person in my mind. Like, my sense of you, Sophia is very much in line with what you said in the OP. I think the primary color is a very dark violet, but I also get the sense of some indigo in your aura (especially around the face/neck area), though it's not as dominant. I'm fairly certain that you have strong native intuitive/psychic ability, and are likely clairaudient. Maybe occasionally have prophetic dreams or at least a frequent sense of deja vu in your day to day life. Along those lines, while I get the sense that you haven't explored it quite yet, you probably have some native ability as a medium. Just an absolute abundance of gifts! Or that's my impression, at least. I'd be curious if any of that resonates with you.

I find that a lot of native intuitive ability can be something of a mixed blessing. I wasn't really aware of my own until later in life. It's a constant challenge having that awareness, keeping track of what's real versus just conjecture. As an NT, I've never totally been at ease with that part of myself, but I've been forced almost to acknowledge it as a legitimate part of myself and do what I can to integrate it into the rest of my life. It can feel like being in the closet sometimes! People know instinctively that you're different, but it can be difficult to share what you know to be true about yourself. Idk.

Alternatively, I could just be crazy.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I'm really sensitive to energy. I don't so much "see" auras as just intuitively connect a certain color with a person in my mind. Like, my sense of you, Sophia is very much in line with what you said in the OP. I think the primary color is a very dark violet, but I also get the sense of some indigo in your aura (especially around the face/neck area), though it's not as dominant. I'm fairly certain that you have strong native intuitive/psychic ability, and are likely clairaudient. Maybe occasionally have prophetic dreams or at least a frequent sense of deja vu in your day to day life. Along those lines, while I get the sense that you haven't explored it quite yet, you probably have some native ability as a medium. Just an absolute abundance of gifts! Or that's my impression, at least. I'd be curious if any of that resonates with you.

I find that a lot of native intuitive ability can be something of a mixed blessing. I wasn't really aware of my own until later in life. It's a constant challenge having that awareness, keeping track of what's real versus just conjecture. As an NT, I've never totally been at ease with that part of myself, but I've been forced almost to acknowledge it as a legitimate part of myself and do what I can to integrate it into the rest of my life. It can feel like being in the closet sometimes! People know instinctively that you're different, but it can be difficult to share what you know to be true about yourself. Idk.

Alternatively, I could just be crazy.
    wow, thank you so much for this post! I relate to what you wrote very strongly. I used to have prophetic dreams mostly in my early teenage years almost every week and when I was younger I really believed I have some visionary abilities (sounds crazy, I know), but as I grew up I tried to be more rational about these things and latter totally lost conenction with this part of mine. Now when I am 20 I had some problems with finding the meaning of my life and felt depressed and I thought it might be because I lost the contact with my abalities however irrational it might sound, so I tried to excercise some mental training, but it doesn't come so natural to me now. It's really hard for me to be aware of these things, or use it, even though I feel that something like that really is inside of me. I tried so hard to be more down to earth and don't really think about this until latter.

About the indigo aura, I think you might be right. I feel some connection with this color, but I am also aware it's not so strong I could call myself indigo.

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Interesting test. I got Lavender, Violet, and Abstract Tan.

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    It takes one to know one To procrastination!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I don't take aura literally (like people literally emit colors some can see), but I think people have sort of intangible vibes & we may associate these with certain colors that maybe symbolize some archetype in our subconscious. I think for the more imaginative, they may "see" these in that the association causes some fantasy experience mentally that simulates the experience of an "aura". An example of something like this is when I've smashed my hand & it almost looks like my hand is getting bigger & smaller, the way throbbing is shown in a cartoon. It's not, but I almost see it because I have a strong mental association with that kind of pain & that particular visual.

Anyway, I usually score violet &/or lavender, but can be surprisingly high on green.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've taken this test, and the predecessor on which it is based. I've written about these things before on TypC elsewhere, multiple times.

Anyways: Indigo, sometimes crystal second, sometimes physical tan or nurturing tan or mental tan. Other systems who either do green differently or split into two types of green I come out green or light green on.

For the record, this is aura color as a "personality type", NOT necessarily aura color as "the predominant colors in your [emotional] aura". Blue, green, and maybe purple/indigo are typically somewhat different between these two versions.

Under the second definition I am green and blue and purple.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

looking at the links below the first one is on exactly this topic, from the same web author person, and with a description [in their system] for each color

Personal Aura Colors Quiz (Pamala Oslie)

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Logical Tan, Red, Green

(probably in equal parts)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

What if Auras are another way of synaesthesia?