• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] If you went completely insane..

Tyltalis

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I made this thread so I wouldn't feel alone with the fact that I've actually thought this stuff out.

1. What would be your diagnosis?
2. What would be your ideal or obsession?
3. What would your theme song be?
4. Would you have a signature something?
5. Would you have any weird hobbies?

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am insane. :p

1. What would be your diagnosis?=They wouldn't be able to figure it out. But it would ultimately end in me being in a asylum.

2. Fun!

3.Well if I was insane... "insane" my insane theme song would be the childish girl and the adult world a Vocaloid song or Bad apple a vocaloid song or it could just be the word fun repeated over and over...

4.No.

5.I already have weird hobbies if I was insane I wouldn't have any...:smile:

Alea_iacta_est

1. Comorbid AsPD and Paranoid Schizophrenia with Sadistic and possibly Masochistic features
2. Tearing things apart and pyromania
3. This cacophony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ4klM-2ZLw
4. My signature would be scribbling on the walls in blood of the crime scenes that I caused
5. Golf, except the golf balls are doused in kerosene and lit on fire and a hole in one is causing a wild-fire.