User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I kind of see my body as a mind transportation/input device. It doesn't usually disgust me, but sometimes I find the limitations confounding. And it doesn't always seem right that the meat thing is all that is tethering my consciousness to this plane. Not that I don't very much enjoy some of the sensory stuff. It just seems kind of weird. OTOH, my mind is probably just a function of a bunch of chemical reactions so . . .
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Do you think you might have Depersonalization disorder?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Do you think you might have Depersonalization disorder?
    Thought I did initially, but after reading further into it, nah.
    I don't feel out of control, just a bit uneasy about sensory input.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltalis View Post
    Thought I did initially, but after reading further into it, nah.
    Are you really depressed?

The idea of passing filth scares the crap out of me (no pun intended).
    Ok well if you have a legit fear, and it's preventing you from BMs then maybe you do need to talk to a health professional, because that can be pretty unhealthy if you hold it in too long...

And you want me to list the things that humans can't do? It's quite an extensive list. Among the things that stand out to me are seeing in all spectrums, tasting things like nebulas, experiencing time in a different way, and many others.
    I know I'm crazy, but stuff like that just really interests me. And it makes me feel very limited and powerless. And sad because I can't fulfill my dreams
    Ha. Sounds like you have a very vivid imagination. How old are you? Have you started pursuing a career? I don't think you necessarily should be sad about that. Asking questions and pushing the boundaries of human understanding and perception is how new technology is developed, you know? And art too...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Are you really depressed?
    I don't think so.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

seeing in all spectrums, tasting things like nebulas, experiencing time in a different way, and many others.
    I know I'm crazy, but stuff like that just really interests me. And it makes me feel very limited and powerless. And sad because I can't fulfill my dreams
    Do nebulas have a taste? Are we in a nebula? Maybe we taste them all the time and we just don't know it.

I don't think parts of the spectrum of color which we can't see really can be seen, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. At least it's not a big amount- I think it must be perceived in another way. You're right, it would be really interesting to be able to sense these things. I think echolocation would be cool. I think though that humans can find ways to extend the range of our senses.

Anyway, maybe you can fulfill your dreams in the afterlife between incarnations if it exists, or try astral projection. Or LSD or shrooms.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

maybe you just need to get laid.

/keep it simple

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Ha. Sounds like you have a very vivid imagination. How old are you? Have you started pursuing a career? I don't think you should be sad about that. Asking questions and pushing the boundaries of human understanding and perception is how new technology is developed, you know? And art too...
    Thank you
    I'm actually 18, and I've only just started college.
    Not many ideas for stuff to major in yet.
    Usually I'm a bit reluctant to share my opinions on things because it seems most people are a bit close-minded.

I actually was a little jealous when I first found out that sharks can sense electricity...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.