User Tag List

First 23456 Last

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    is it just me or does anyone else want to punch this captainchick in the face ?

Well, she's a very polarizing figure, so you're certainly not the only one. You could have put that a smooch more politely, though, don't you think?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    I think ENTJ's can be great if they understand that running over others is not acceptable, and that free will applies to everyone, not just them.
    Everyone can determine their own decisions, but doing so without the support of logic when that support is made readily available to you (as it always is by an ENTJ) is ridiculous and immature.

An ENTJ who is applying their reasoning on you is trying desperately to get you to make sense so that they can live with themselves and their decision to be with you.

Why is running over others not acceptable? Others allow themselves to be run over, they make the choice of being susceptible.

Not arguing with an ENTJ is pretty much exactly what you should do if your goal is to make them control you. If you want to have any control over your position in the relationship then you need to compete for that control, and your competitor is cold reasoning.

ENTJs are often immature, but we develop in bursts. We aren't actually as set in our ways as most types, only set in the way of determining our ways. If you think we're immature then don't just say "You're immature!" and assume it will trigger self analysis leading to maturity, instead point out our immaturities and make your case against them.

All ENTJs I know are more concerned with being right and victorious than being "themselves", show us the wasted potential in our actions and we will change them quickly and zealously.

The path that leads an ENTJ to the emotional maturity you guys like so much (compassion, empathy blah blah) isn't developing a genuine care for the feelings of others but realizing that such a care is the most efficient way of satisfying their personal goals. If I respect someone and see that we have the potential of building something worthwhile together then I can alter my methods... I hope.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    enfp

^ ooh. nice post murkow. thanks for that! it definitely affirms something i thought yesterday...

btw, whats wrong with captain chick? she's cool!

i mean, a lot of us have scars from previous relationships, everyone, doesn't matter what "type" you are. we all have different ways of dealing with them. no big deal! it just bugs me if it gets too big of a cycle.

MBTI
    INTJ

I love ENFPs.
    wails from the crypt.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ahhhhhhhh, is sakuraba a bit salty because I rejected his lame advances?!?!?!?

I think so, yup, I think that's it.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    GONE

Some observations

1) No punching other forum members, especially punching girls. Especially in the face. That's just uncouth. :raises pinky finger and drinks from delicate porcelain teacup: If you're a girl, you should try out for 'Girl Fight: The Series'. If you're a guy, the feminist payback posse will be paying you a visit soon.

2) INTJ female and ENFP male? LOL. Omg, you just flipped gender roles, dude! That in itself can cause a lot of issues in this heteronormative binary world.

3) Thanks for letting me say 'heteronormative binary world' -- I've been waiting to use it in the forum all year!!! LOL

4) I thought that ENTJs were fair-minded, self-contained, and bad-ass. They choose their words and battles wisely. Which me likey. I can think of at least a couple ENTJ males on the forum that align with my limited preconceived notions of what an ENTJ is.

But from the forum, it seems to me ENTJ, especially young ENTJ male can just as likely be the typical obnoxious, smart-ass who puts more energy into proving how bad-ass he is then actually being a bad-ass. Me no likey. In fact, it's annoying. It's like an INTP on roid rage. Not cute.

If I ever try to do 'type dating' for dudes, I'll specify 'ENTJ male over 30'
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Oh ENTJs... yup, here comes an ENFP ramble rant:

Damn... I fall for ENTJs instantly. It's absurd. I've never gotten into a relationship with one though, because I just know it wouldn't work. There's this aura of "I'm going to put you in a bubble and make you mine muahahaha!" that kills it. Most ENFPs can't tolerate such a breach in our autonomy (and I'm too lazy for power struggles). Yeah, so I stay the hell away from them romantically... even if they do make me hot hot hot.

I should also add that the only friend I made in college was an ENTJ. Dude actually understood what I was saying (Ne = latin to everyone around me, so that was a treat), and the Te fact-spilling verbal diarrhea was orgasmic. Nevertheless, dating him? Hellz naw.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Holy crap, I might not know my full potential. My talks with an ENTJ friend seemed to evoke a few instances of change on her end. Kitty must isolate this power for more conscious controll =^.^=
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    But from the forum, it seems to me ENTJ, especially young ENTJ male can just as likely be the typical obnoxious, smart-ass who puts more energy into proving how bad-ass he is then actually being a bad-ass. Me no likey. In fact, it's annoying. It's like an INTP on roid rage. Not cute.

If I ever try to do 'type dating' for dudes, I'll specify 'ENTJ male over 30'
    If I had said something like this with NFP replacing NTJ I would have been flamed to death.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    GONE

^^ That's why you lub us.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari