User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 95

  1. #21
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    HAHAHAHA

    I love women who exhibit masculine sexual qualities.

    I love hearing stories where men have felt...lol, "cheapened" and "used"
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  2. #22
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    HAHAHAHA

    I love women who exhibit masculine sexual qualities.

    I love hearing stories where men have felt...lol, "cheapened" and "used"
    LOLZ

    well, that happened to me before... not the east coast girl i mentioned though...

    i was like used to asking for their number as you know, kind of like a good way to part ways?

    but she didn't even ask my number and gave me this dumb look when I asked for it (but gave it, and fully knew i wouldn't call the way she acted). the night before, she got in my taxi when i was about to leave the club ( i was trying to set her up with my friend), and pretty much paid for the hotel bc i had just enough money to get home ( i was visiting a friend overseas) in the taxi, but she told the taxi driver to take us to the hotel area... i was so drunk, i just went along with it...

    at first the next day, i was like "cool, i got laid" then later i felt really dirty... like... ugh. like... this really bad feeling.

    bleh. lol

    ok u got ur jollies now. haha

  3. #23
    Member cn1234567890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    61

    Default

    ahh I JUST got out of relationship with an ENTJ (i'm pretty sure) guy. it was awful.. he was charming but incredibly immature and irresponsible and arrogant at the same time... He had issues of his own though, this might not go for all ENTJs. He got into cocaine during our relationship, lied to many people, I couldn't trust him and I knew it but being ENFP and all I tried to work things out. He was the one who ended up ending things and it still makes me angry and hurts right now but it was definitely for the best. It just made me lose faith in humanity a bit.. but I'm young, I learned..I would never date him again
    MTBI:E/INFP...Socionics:ENFP...7w6 sx/so...Autonomy, Caution, Perceptiveness...


  4. #24
    Member cn1234567890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    HAHAHAHA

    I love women who exhibit masculine sexual qualities.

    I love hearing stories where men have felt...lol, "cheapened" and "used"
    haha i agree
    MTBI:E/INFP...Socionics:ENFP...7w6 sx/so...Autonomy, Caution, Perceptiveness...


  5. #25
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    I was in a relationship with an ENTJ guy several years ago - really intense. He was really sharp and always seemed to have the drop on people. They like having their own way, unless you can give them a "logical" reason for not complying, with the understanding that they make their own rules, and may arbitrarily change them to suit their current vision of how they want the future to look. So, I resisted the guy pretty determinedly at points - I don't know if he thought that was fantastic, being rejected or told no when no other girl had before. I was honestly telling the guy "no", not doing the "yes means no" thing.
    Anyway, he was involved in organized crime, so that was my main reason for fleeing from him, but I think ENTJ's can be great if they understand that running over others is not acceptable, and that free will applies to everyone, not just them.

  6. #26
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cn1234567890 View Post
    ahh I JUST got out of relationship with an ENTJ (i'm pretty sure) guy. it was awful.. he was charming but incredibly immature and irresponsible and arrogant at the same time... He had issues of his own though, this might not go for all ENTJs. He got into cocaine during our relationship, lied to many people, I couldn't trust him and I knew it but being ENFP and all I tried to work things out. He was the one who ended up ending things and it still makes me angry and hurts right now but it was definitely for the best. It just made me lose faith in humanity a bit.. but I'm young, I learned..I would never date him again
    oooh. r u sure he was entj? i got the impression they are responsible at least? but man... yea mine happened just this past weekend too... lol


    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    I was in a relationship with an ENTJ guy several years ago - really intense. He was really sharp and always seemed to have the drop on people. They like having their own way, unless you can give them a "logical" reason for not complying, with the understanding that they make their own rules, and may arbitrarily change them to suit their current vision of how they want the future to look. So, I resisted the guy pretty determinedly at points - I don't know if he thought that was fantastic, being rejected or told no when no other girl had before. I was honestly telling the guy "no", not doing the "yes means no" thing.
    Anyway, he was involved in organized crime, so that was my main reason for fleeing from him, but I think ENTJ's can be great if they understand that running over others is not acceptable, and that free will applies to everyone, not just them.
    yeah, i totally agree with your post. resonates a lot with the relationship i had... it really was intense now that i think about it...

  7. #27
    Member cn1234567890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    61

    Default

    yyyeah i'm pretty sure he was ENTJ..definitely extroverted, definitely creative and intuitive came up with ideas that had absolutely no common sense at all, definitely definitely T, and he was a jazz pianist so he would practice for hours most days, a P couldn't do this right? he came off as a very responsible person, but he had some deep emotional/psychological issues i think...self medicating, just self-destructive things.. i also resisted him as well for a bit, but i did care about him and he played mind games, etc to get what he wanted..

    looking back at all this i was incredibly stupid to have gotten involved..
    MTBI:E/INFP...Socionics:ENFP...7w6 sx/so...Autonomy, Caution, Perceptiveness...


  8. #28
    Member cn1234567890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    I was in a relationship with an ENTJ guy several years ago - really intense. He was really sharp and always seemed to have the drop on people. They like having their own way, unless you can give them a "logical" reason for not complying, with the understanding that they make their own rules, and may arbitrarily change them to suit their current vision of how they want the future to look. So, I resisted the guy pretty determinedly at points - I don't know if he thought that was fantastic, being rejected or told no when no other girl had before. I was honestly telling the guy "no", not doing the "yes means no" thing.
    Anyway, he was involved in organized crime, so that was my main reason for fleeing from him, but I think ENTJ's can be great if they understand that running over others is not acceptable, and that free will applies to everyone, not just them.
    and yeah that sounds very familiar..they sort of twist things to suit what they want to happen whether you meant it like that or not.
    MTBI:E/INFP...Socionics:ENFP...7w6 sx/so...Autonomy, Caution, Perceptiveness...


  9. #29
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post

    yeah, i totally agree with your post. resonates a lot with the relationship i had... it really was intense now that i think about it...
    My best friend ( a girl ) is an ENTJ, and even our friendship is intense.



    Quote Originally Posted by cn1234567890 View Post
    and yeah that sounds very familiar..they sort of twist things to suit what they want to happen whether you meant it like that or not.
    I think their love of facts and logic and gaining the upper hand ( very lawyerly) can pour over into their relationships in such a way that it prevents anyone else from having an equally correct opinion if it contradicts their own. But that's more likely with an ENTJ that isn't mature, or doesn't feel the need to control their urge to make everything right at all times. My best friend tells me that she has to actively watch her mouth because she gets triggered a million times a day by things that she perceives as ludicrous or inefficient, or by people that she feels are wasting her time, which is most of them. lol

  10. #30
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP
    Posts
    371

    Default

    is it just me or does anyone else want to punch this captainchick in the face ?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFJ] Any ENFJs in relationship with ISFPs ? Share !
    By DoggyGirl in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 12:16 AM
  2. [ENFP] ENFP's in Love with the World
    By Waffle in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 10:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO