User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 95

  1. #11
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    *Why* were you together and *why* did you break up?
    LOL

    umm... I guess I liked her at first bc she's really pretty and 8 years younger than me (she was 23... lol thats so bad to say that) and the break up was bc i thought all we did was think about ourselves (in the way we sought revenge, im not usually like that, but i felt like i was like that with her, something i never was before), when she agreed, i felt like... wth? i thought she would fight for us, and that made me want her back, then i thought i guess this is what happens when I am on the rebound, i tried to make myself look bad partly out of loyalty of feelings to an ex, i dunno, dood i feel so silly for saying all this...

  2. #12
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Oh, and L.A., way to represent!!

    lol

    whoo hoo~

    I love LA ^_^

  3. #13
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    LOL

    umm... I guess I liked her at first bc she's really pretty and 8 years younger than me (she was 23... lol thats so bad to say that) and the break up was bc i thought all we did was think about ourselves (in the way we sought revenge, im not usually like that, but i felt like i was like that with her, something i never was before), when she agreed, i felt like... wth? i thought she would fight for us, and that made me want her back, then i thought i guess this is what happens when I am on the rebound, i tried to make myself look bad partly out of loyalty of feelings to an ex, i dunno, dood i feel so silly for saying all this...
    *smacks you across you silly male ENFP head*



    Man, what gives?

    So, are you in love with your ex, ex or what?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  4. #14
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Hmm..

    So the ENTJ chick is/was a rebound then, so why the fuss?

    Were you guys sexually intimate?

    And the whole attention thing, that's no good, do you tend to get involved with girls who drown you in it or girls who deprive you of it.

    Personally, I oscillate between dating both types.
    yeah... i guess she was the rebound, so why all the fuss huh??? lol

    ummm... well supposedly she only slept with one guy before, so I only got to third base. But i am well aware of the fact that if I pushed it, and got a hr, she would be much more hooked on me and not been so logical and rational...

    I tend to get involved with girls who make me feel very secure from day one. the ones who deprive me of it, thats actually the first time it happened. hehe~

    oh wait, there was this other girl who i briefly dated that happened too. Yeah, she slept with one guy, so I was kind of not as aggressive...

    im noticing a pattern here... LOL

    sleep with them if I want the attention... lol omg...

  5. #15
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    *smacks you across you silly male ENFP head*



    Man, what gives?

    So, are you in love with your ex, ex or what?
    yeah, I am in love with the ex I am with now... but she doesn't know what i did during the breakup, or she would break up with me...

    hey! thats abusive! u seem like a husband beater! lol jk~

    *wipes red handprint off of forehead*

  6. #16
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    She doesn't need to know what you did during your break-up.

    Sex, I wonder if ENFP's are just naturally inclined to be great LOVAAAAHHHZZZ!!!

    lol, for real though.

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  7. #17
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post

    sleep with them if I want the attention... lol omg...

    no wait. i can't do this.

    there was this east coast girl that made me disillusioned about relationships bc she was such a ... emotional girl that was directly tied to her body parts...

    ugh. it doesn't have to be that way...

  8. #18
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    She doesn't need to know what you did during your break-up.

    Sex, I wonder if ENFP's are just naturally inclined to be great LOVAAAAHHHZZZ!!!

    lol, for real though.

    is that why??? lol

    i thought it was cus i was drummer before... lol

    hey! but yea, for reals thanks for your suggestions...

    i feel a lot better... ^^ i owe u

  9. #19
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    no wait. i can't do this.

    there was this east coast girl that made me disillusioned about relationships bc she was such a ... emotional girl that was directly tied to her body parts...

    ugh. it doesn't have to be that way...
    *ears perked, attention piqued*

    Hmm, the Captain is here, and she's listening, details please.

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  10. #20
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    *ears perked, attention piqued*

    Hmm, the Captain is here, and she's listening, details please.

    LOL

    i noticed she would constantly call me if the last time we saw we had a great "session"

    and this one time, we abruptly stopped bc we had to stop in an emergency situation in the middle, she totally was distant right after...

    i don't think relationships should be so based on sex! i mean, that means a woman's emotions are directly tied to her vagina and not her heart??? I dunno, she was the only girl that was sooooo much like that... bleh.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFJ] Any ENFJs in relationship with ISFPs ? Share !
    By DoggyGirl in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 12:16 AM
  2. [ENFP] ENFP's in Love with the World
    By Waffle in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 10:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO