User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Last ENFJ I dated was completely convinced I just wanted to fuck her then chuck her. I suppose after all I had to deal with, I'm kind of glad she's gone now. Of course, I seem to have a track record of picking up the unhealthy ones and now that I've learned to identify them quicker I go longer between girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    ^Wow, I must've been mistyped or something...
    Or you've dealt with yourself.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTP

Personally, I am not convinced of how well such a relationship would work.
    Obviously, there are exceptions, but in my long series of interactions with NFPs, it was impossible to keep up with the emotional roller-coaster.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I've found quite a few ESTPs attractive....I just don't know if it would work in the long term.

I can see how an ESTP might be confused with an ENFJ at first, especially with women. I think many ESTP women develop a decent handle on their tertiary Fe because that's what's expected for women. Also, ENFJs can seem less structured externally, but very socially organized, and ESTPs are spontaneous but maintain a strong social network also. The key factor is seeing if they are idealistic or not. ENFJs are much more starry-eyed.

I thought my ESTP ex business partner/friend was ENFJ at first because we hit it off fantastically. Things unraveled when our perspectives and ethics didn't line up... I think ESTPs seriously underestimate the INFP backbone and will find it unpleasant when they hit that wall, and INFPs may be turned off by the ESTPs flexibility in their standards.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You know it's funny because I'd totally do an ISTP or an ENTP, but ESTP is like my worst nightmare. There would be blood.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i've had things with a couple of estp guys, and i can't imagine either of them working out in a serious relationship.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

If he's got enneagram 8, I'm game. I tend to like 'em a little on the more introverted side though, so their introverted cousin ISTP is very interesting to me. I do agree it's only possible after both types have matured. With STPs going on a physical rollercoaster, and NFPs on an emotional one, you want both types to have somewhat of a handle and an appreciation for another's 'rollercoaster' before you can really bond over it. But, from what I've seen, their Se really feeds our Fi somehow (no clue how), and vice versa. Quite explosive
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP

I think it's a great friendship combo. Potentially good for a relationship too, but they are hit and miss when it comes to commitment. If you find one that is willing to commit, then great!
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

If I were emotionally capable of one night stands I could easily see myself doing that with a few ESTPs. Long term would depend on what she values and if she'd hold me after sex.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

ISTP? Yes! ESTP?

...Depends how blunt they are.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

I'm an ESFP, and I have know many INFPs ESTPs and INTPs.

INFPs are my semi-duals.
    INTPs are my duals.
    ESTPs....yuck for me, but I know INFPs would love 'em.

I have first hand experience, that Duality definitely works! better than any other type-relation (Activity is not bad either)
    I have dated all kinds of people (I AM an ESFP, after-all)

and I have found that the best match for me, (through EXPERIENCE), is my dual, the INTP.

and by the way, this not only includes intimate relationships, but ALSO friendships, work-related-friendships AS WELL!
    my favorite types in the world, (out of my first-hand-experience) is my Duals! those funny INTP bastards. and sexy INTP cuties.

therefore, my conclusion (based on my first-hand-real-world-experience), is that Duality can work 90% of the time! and work better than all other relation types!
    Hurray for Duality! that is the saving grace of life.