• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What Attracts an INFJ man?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Trolls of singular purpose. :rolleyes: Gotta love em.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
It's stuff like this:

that drives us nuts.

Why? It's not that I was wrong about my gut feeling... and I didn't tell him any of this, I just approached him normally, so I didn't drive him nuts with these sentimental speeches...

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
late addition.

European girls.
I prefer East European girls.

yes annnnnnd yes.

also, if you look like you stepped out of a warhol scene, sign me up.

stylized is always good.
perceptiveness is always good.
a leonard cohen love song is always good.
a bitchslap and a command to stop talking so much is always good.
creativity and wild imagination are always completely necessary.
finding ways to express affection that make me believe you... and touchy is always good.

also, if i am drunk and feeling summer sappy, the song i'll be your mirror usually helps.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
A nice smile and pleasant temperament are all I need, although the ability to think, or at least value thought are probably a big plus, too. I have had several friends just like this, that's my frame of reference for seeing how all the pieces just clicked. Now two of these ladies were happily married, and one lives abroad, but I learned a lot from being around them. Sadly, I have met no single ladies that I clicked with like this. I do keep looking though.

I'm the same way. The people I'm truely attracted too, though, have a playfulness about them that's fun to be around. ( ISFPs can be great friends IMO )

I meet all the neat people in theater... I need to do it more often :D

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I dunno, 2 were rendundant and 2 were contradictory...

PS: I know what you meant, Evan ;)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Be yourself, don't mask yourself. If they like how you really are then they will probably throw a hint your way. If you try to mask yourself they will see through it and then move on.

Obstinate

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
One
I think if I ever met a girl that believed that anyone can do something if they try, she's very creative, and can come up with a solution to anything in the span of mere seconds, I fall in love.

Qre:us

Be an unending puzzle of human depth that's charming to put together with every piece.

* to snag my INFJ, I saved my combo-deal big chocolate chip cookie from Quiznos and hand-picked all the weeds from his yard (that he'd been complaining about), and presented them in person at his door, with a smile on my face.

When he asked, with a :shock:, and a shake of his head, "Wha..what's this?"

Answer: "I'm trying to woo you of course...is it working?"

I made the first move. He shook his head as he opened his door. But, refused to drop his draws. Well, on the first offical date, anyways. ;)

* Oh and being firm in your morals/principals/ethics helps. Being. Goodness. (Aquinas aside - more than theology...spirituality).

And being able to help install a sink and a portable fireplace in a jiffy, while the next second, poke them to indulge in the silliness of life, seems to be much appreciated as well. With grudging admittance. And a belated shy smile.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^^
this really would work. i would notarize your post if i could, so that you could use it as a legally binding document if necessary.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes
i find the most banter amongst these people
they are critical and yet playful...and i like critical and playful
and the tertiary Fe is nice
they are said to be the most sentimental of the NT's

the love : 7/10
the mental rapport : 10/10
basically-the perfect partners in crime
me and whatever are getting married in the winter
*wink*

That's so reassuring...I see a true 'fit' with this typematch pair.

Good to hear.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Originally Posted by IF3157
It's stuff like this:

that drives us nuts.

Why? It's not that I was wrong about my gut feeling... and I didn't tell him any of this, I just approached him normally, so I didn't drive him nuts with these sentimental speeches...

I don't know..but would imagine INaF3157, an intp, feels this way in reference to their own temperament interaction in response to the quote scenario.

If someone projects a dislike, you don't necessarily need to receive it like that....

I mean, if someone expresses discomfort, maybe about something related to something or something about someone else, the discomfort may stem from an imbalance..or imaginings of such, and this discomfort perhaps lays with them.:)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I don't know..but would imagine INaF3157, an intp, feels this way in reference to their own temperament interaction in response to the quote scenario.

If someone projects a dislike, you don't necessarily need to receive it like that....

I mean, if someone expresses discomfort, maybe about something related to something or something about someone else, the discomfort may stem from an imbalance..or imaginings of such, and this discomfort perhaps lays with them.:)

It did indeed lie with me. I'm imbalanced against hocus pocus creepiness.
Ooh there I go imagining things again. :doh: