• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What Attracts an INFJ man?

grendiecat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
What qualities are infj men attracted to in a woman and why are infj men so rare? I've read that they are only 1% of the population.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hello.
Strength with vulnerability
Charm and sarcasm
Altruism
Independence
Talent
Honesty and Prudence
Punctuality
Ambition
Artistic ability
Affectionate and sexual
Loyalty
Mature
Selfless

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hello. I'm afraid that I can't offer answers to either of your questions, but if you are interested in a fictional example, I believe (and have been told) that Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre is an INFJ.

He seemed to think quite a bit of little Jane. :) She was an ISFJ perhaps? As far as specific qualities go, she was moral, traditional, self sufficient, assertive when appropriate, unpretentious, affectionate, and kind.

They shared Fe, which I think is what makes their flirting sparkle so much. . .

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
Averx, U pretty much nailed it...Though I would also add; being adventuresome (partialy because i want to be complete and second, those chicks just turn me on.) Also being very administrative is also I quality I would seek in a young lady..

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Averx, U pretty much nailed it...Though I would also add; being adventuresome (partialy because i want to be complete and second, those chicks just turn me on.) Also being very administrative is also I quality I would seek in a young lady..

touche
i desire that and yet forgot
tisk tisk
thank you

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Just curious, what do y'all mean by administrative?

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
it's a stationary fetish

LolzThat too (ex Lawyer, ceo, secretary....o gosh).

but basically when I think of someone being administrative I think of; being able to develop strategies or plans to reach identified goals, assist someone in becoming more effective and efficent, create order out of organizational chaos, manage or coordinate a veriety of responsibilities to accomplish a task, and having the ability to organize people, tasks, and events in a timely manner....Basically someone that doesn't sweat the small stuff and who is very good with managing details.....Which I will admit i fail in that department

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LolzThat too (ex Lawyer, ceo, secretary....o gosh).

but basically when I think of someone being administrative I think of; being able to develop strategies or plans to reach identified goals, assist someone in becoming more effective and efficent, create order out of organizational chaos, manage or coordinate a veriety of responsibilities to accomplish a task, and having the ability to organize people, tasks, and events in a timely manner....Basically someone that doesn't sweat the small stuff and who is very good with managing details.....Which I will admit i fail in that department

Ah
So we work in tandem with what we admire
for it is us, but from a different perspective

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Crud! It sounded pretty sweet till "Punctuality" was mentioned *sob*

Why oh why :BangHead: [you know time really is so subjective]

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yea, Averex got most of mine too. I'd only add:

imaginative
open-minded
and is ok socializing in small groups half the time

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yea, Averex got most of mine too. I'd only add:

imaginative
open-minded
and is ok socializing in small groups half the time

it happens again
thank you for your input

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Hello.
Strength with vulnerability
Charm and sarcasm
Altruism
Independence
Talent
Honesty and Prudence
Punctuality
Ambition
Artistic ability
Affectionate and sexual
Loyalty
Mature
Selfless

He hit it all. The bold stresses high importance to me.

gokartride

MBTI Type
INFJ
A nice smile and pleasant temperament are all I need, although the ability to think, or at least value thought are probably a big plus, too. I have had several friends just like this, that's my frame of reference for seeing how all the pieces just clicked. Now two of these ladies were happily married, and one lives abroad, but I learned a lot from being around them. Sadly, I have met no single ladies that I clicked with like this. I do keep looking though.

heart

heart on fire
Hello. I'm afraid that I can't offer answers to either of your questions, but if you are interested in a fictional example, I believe (and have been told) that Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre is an INFJ.

I have seen him also typed as ENTJ.

My quintessential INFJ from literature is David Powlett-Jones from To Serve Them All My Days by R. F. Delderfield, gosh what a beautiful expression of male INFJ. :wubbie:

Book and movie both excellent.

heart

heart on fire
Crud! It sounded pretty sweet till "Punctuality" was mentioned *sob*

Why oh why :BangHead: [you know time really is so subjective]

Yeah, well I was able to reel in an INFJ man and I cannot be on time to save my life.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*sigh* girls always do prefer what's rare and hard to obtain...