User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I would have to put being faithful and trustworthy at the top of the list, and then not following the rest of the crowd, I love a woman who is independent minded and a free thinker, loving , mature , patient, witty ,sense of humor, not insecure , open communication, having confidence , equality in relationships (50/50) on decision making , somewhat romantic.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Here's another thing.

I find it extremely attractive when a woman her own interests and pursues them with excellence. It would totally floor me to have someone who could find their contentment in their job, passion, interests etc. and still find pleasure, satisfaction, and joy in being in a relationship with me.

The whole 'why me?' thing is a turn on for me. On the other side of the coin, I don't want to be everything to a girl. I don't want her to depend on me for making decisions for her or telling her what to think. I know situations where that is the case and it is extremely abusive to the girls. I don't see how the guy can be all that happy being an asshole either.

MBTI
    ENTP

To all INFJs:
    What do you think of ENTPs?
    Don't they have all qualities/traits you're looking for?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by sandbeige View Post
    To all INFJs:
    Yes
    i find the most banter amongst these people
    they are critical and yet playful...and i like critical and playful
    and the tertiary Fe is nice
    they are said to be the most sentimental of the NT's

the love : 7/10
    the mental rapport : 10/10
    basically-the perfect partners in crime
    me and whatever are getting married in the winter
    *wink*
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTP

I would like to know what a completely strange girl can say or do to draw infjs attention...

- Do you like being asked out by girls and when the girl takes initiative or prefer being in-charge? Would you feel intimidated by that?
    - How would you react to love email?
    - What does it mean when you don't/can't keep an eye contact, (lets say for more than 5 seconds) Are you too shy... does it tire you off or intimidate or sth else...

all sugestions will be welcome

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

I would like to know what a completely strange girl can say or do to draw infjs attention...

- Do you like being asked out by girls and when the girl takes initiative or prefer being in-charge? Would you feel intimidated by that?
    - What does it mean when you don't/can't keep an eye contact, (lets say for more than 5 seconds) Are you too shy... does it tire you off or intimidate or sth else...

Be strange
    thats erotica, to me at least
    the only success and interests and times i had something with a girl were when she was the initiator
    love mail is nice-but too impersonal
    love letters or phone-mix it up between both
    and eye contact........idk
    if the woman stares me in the eye, deep and long like-i love her for that
    I N V I C T U S

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I wouldn't mind if the girl asked me out. But since I'm slow to open up in a relationship, it would probably have to be after a few months before I even considered a relationship. I've had it done before, and it also can't sound remotely desperate. Come to think of it, I'd rather the girl initiate it.

I love emails. Would prefer that over anything else.

Not keeping eye contact is my probably thinking about what to say or something else, or sometimes too shy. If I'm blinking a lot and looking away, definitely shy.

MBTI
    INFJ

To all INFJs:
    Sure thing . I think that type attracts me the most. I haven't met many I knew were ENTPs, though... but the ones I know: an instant connection!

How to approach an INFJ you ask? That's a difficult question... well, being original and weird is a good way to catch our attention... but it must be genuine. I hate people who try to please me too much and as such are a little fake. I like the weird people, so trying to please me is actually a good way to annoy me. Just be yourself, and be funny and playful.

Oh, about the method of approaching... I dunno, it depends on how you know each other and so on. If you regularly see the INFJ, you should try to somehow, magically, build that connection there first. It shouldn't be that hard for these two types. After that it's kind of easy to continue.

At college, a good friend of mine was an ENTP. He was in the same class I was. After a week or so he didn't still even know my name, but I knew a lot about him. I just immediately knew that he was a great person and I was somehow supposed to forge a friendship with him. One day I approached him in a shy way, being introverted and all, and said I'd like to get to know him... (yes, it was awkward ). He immediately took notion of me and ever since we've been like best friends.

Now, if only could I find more ENTPS...

MBTI
    intp

It's stuff like this:
    I just immediately knew that he was a great person and I was somehow supposed to forge a friendship with him.
    that drives us nuts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom View Post
    but it must be genuine.
    Yeah, good luck finding a genuine person.