Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for INFJ's

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Default Questions for INFJ's

This thread is to give people a place to ask random questions as they come to mind.

My particular purpose is to see whether weird things I do, think, and experience are common to other INFJ's; perhaps other INFJ's share this curiosity.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

My first question:
    Do you find your thoughts triggered by visual cues? This might not be type related, but it seems kind of related to Se-Ni. I'll forget my train of thought, but then look at the things I was looking at when I had the thoughts and remember them. Is this common? Even when I'm driving the scenery will sometimes remind me of completely unrelated things I was thinking and feeling the last time I was looking at it. This happens a lot with music too, but it's more emotional.

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    My first question:
    Do you find your thoughts triggered by visual cues? This might not be type related, but it seems kind of related to Se-Ni. I'll forget my train of thought, but then look at the things I was looking at when I had the thoughts and remember them. Is this common? Even when I'm driving the scenery will sometimes remind me of completely unrelated things I was thinking and feeling the last time I was looking at it. This happens a lot with music too, but it's more emotional.
    YES. To an extreme. As in years later, when I see the same people, I get transported back to mental states and behaviors from that time period.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

My first question:
    Yep. It also happens when I listen to audiobooks. Like where I am at will trigger the memory of an event in a book when I see that place again. It's kinda weird.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

WALMART

Are you prepared to surrender your status as INFJ?

Senior Member Array autumnandtherain's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

This thread is to give people a place to ask random questions as they come to mind.

My particular purpose is to see whether weird things I do, think, and experience are common to other INFJ's; perhaps other INFJ's share this curiosity.
    Yes, absolutely, yes!

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Why do you INFJ fairy folks have such mystical worldviews and magical ideologies?

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Are you prepared to surrender your status as INFJ?
    I would if I became convinced otherwise. @Tiltyred has...
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Why do you INFJ fairy folks have such mystical worldviews and magical ideologies?
    Ni, of course! Then Fe makes us want to connect all points of view and apply things to the human realm, and Ti organizes things in its own special way (which may be incomprehensible to other people). Te is less likely to unify viewpoints, as it focuses on objectives and organizing information. INTJ philosophy is more comprehensible for this reason. But still pretty obscure due to the influence of Ni-Fi.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I'm mostly just kind of superstitious.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

My first question:
    Yup, I even go as far as to seek out music/ objects to relive a moment.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast