• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Questions for INFJ's

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Remove something from the bed or piano to try to dig through the ceiling, wall, or floor. After I gave up hope I would sleep on whatever was left of the bed for as long as I could. Then make paper airplanes from torn out calendar pages. Then eat the airplanes. I'd probably eventually go crazy and strangle myself with piano wire if I couldn't get out, assuming I hadn't suffocated by then.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you are locked in a room with no doors, windows or air vents, and nothing but yourself, a bed, a piano & a calendar & inside of it. what do you do?

disclaimer:
For how long? Also it would be impossible to be locked into somewhere with no door-like-thing on which to put a lock. Just sayin. Anywhere one could be put into one could conceivably get out of, so I'd be imagining how to do that.

Otherwise I guess I'd do exercises and yoga for awhile, then try to play the piano and get bored after like 5 minutes, and go back to yoga.
First order of business is to get air in the room. A person can only live about three to five minutes without air.
What are the walls and floor made of?

How tall is the ceiling?

If there were no door how did I get in the room in the first place?

How did the person who put me in there get back out again?

Did they live through the ordeal or did I kill them in the process?
Haha, we think alike. :)
Do all of you look like scary wraiths/queen of hell?
I don't think so. Does this disqualify me from being INFJ?
edited 1.JPG
Edit:
207669_9387740453_4576_n.jpg196849_9387735453_8098_n.jpg
How's this? Better?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you are locked in a room with no doors, windows or air vents, and nothing but yourself, a bed, a piano & a calendar & inside of it. what do you do?

disclaimer:

I'd chew the mattress open, & make a cat out of the stuffing to keep me company. I'd use those big mattress buttons for eyes, obviously.

Much akin to the cat someone made out of their cat's shed hair.

Then I'd teach myself more piano, & play songs for Mattress Cat, composing lyrics from various combinations of scrambled letters of torn-up calendar bits.

If the bed has a frame, I'd dismember it to try to chisel through the wall, Shawshank rock-hammer style.
When all is lost: piano wire.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cheat.

Google the puzzle because it's similar to one my father told me as a child (involving a mirror and a table--which DJ Arendee must also know going by his spoiler), then put that answer in spoiler tags.

Or perhaps I could make gunpowder if I had some sulfur, saltpeter, and carbon, and a Gorn in the room with me.

ETA:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION]

well, I'd do ya if I was a rhinocerus

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION]

well, I'd do ya if I was a rhinocerus

Well if you were a rhinocerus I wouldn't do you, so I guess we're even.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I think I look like a middle-aged midwestern woman that reads Mother Earth News. Which I sometimes do, but I don't do most of the projects because they are too much work.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I know several INFJ’s. Without exception they all have hidden, odd beliefs. Of course most people do, but their hidden world seems more elaborate and thought through.
I told this one woman I know that I felt like I had known her for my whole life. She replied without hesitation: ‘That’s because we knew each other in a past life.’ She kept it up too, wanting me to have a past life regression hypnosis session, to see how we relate, because she ‘just knew’. She is also an intelligent professional with a Master’s Degree. She is a therapist.
My brother-in –law is INFJ. He’s very rational, but really a feeler when you get down to it. He consulted with a healer before he married my sister, to check on compatibility. He is a jazz piano player by profession.
So yeah, reason on the outside, magic in the center.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here's my question: is this one of those threads like "Ask an ESTJ?" but with a differently worded title? :thinking:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Oh, yeah, I forget sometimes how weird my vestigial Pentecostal beliefs are . . .

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's my question: is this one of those threads like "Ask an ESTJ?" but with a differently worded title? :thinking:
Kinda, except I ask questions as much as everyone else does. Good point though, haha. I hadn't thought of it like that.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know several INFJ’s. Without exception they all have hidden, odd beliefs. Of course most people do, but their hidden world seems more elaborate and thought through.
I told this one woman I know that I felt like I had known her for my whole life. She replied without hesitation: ‘That’s because we knew each other in a past life.’ She kept it up too, wanting me to have a past life regression hypnosis session, to see how we relate, because she ‘just knew’. She is also an intelligent professional with a Master’s Degree. She is a therapist.
My brother-in –law is INFJ. He’s very rational, but really a feeler when you get down to it. He consulted with a healer before he married my sister, to check on compatibility. He is a jazz piano player by profession.
So yeah, reason on the outside, magic in the center.

Personally, I think Bugs Bunny cartoons carry the knowledge of the universe encoded within them. Elmer Fudd is just a metaphor for man's struggle against his inner demons. Kill the wabbit!

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Personally, I think Bugs Bunny cartoons carry the knowledge of the universe encoded within them. Elmer Fudd is just a metaphor for man's struggle against his inner demons. Kill the wabbit!

OR embwace your inner wabbit!:D

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Question #2: Do you think two INFJ's in an intimate relationship would have a telepathic connection? I have borderline telepathic moments with my two (tertiary Ni) ISFP's.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Question #2: Do you think two INFJ's in an intimate relationship would have a telepathic connection? I have borderline telepathic moments with my two (tertiary Ni) ISFP's.
No, but an ass-ton of projection probably. They'd both think they knew everything that was going on with the other person without actually talking to them and they'd be right. About 25% of the time.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, but an ass-ton of projection probably. They'd both think they knew everything that was going on with the other person without actually talking to them and they'd be right. About 25% of the time.

Hey, 25% is pretty good!

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
INFJs:

as an ESTP, it takes me roughly an hour and a half of listening to music with my eyes closed, for the afterburners to turn off and my imagination to light up.

With that being said, I've heard many of you have lucid dreams, or even have obscure beliefs about the universe, some bordering on supernatural.

With my imagination being what it is, my book is a 2nd reality to me when I REALLY get into it. So my question is, am I just wading feet deep into a puddle on the roof of a skyscraper? Is there a whole other realm I haven't journeyed into yet that I'm missing out on?
/e7 problems

[MENTION=17697]small.wonder[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION]

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Yes.

Edit: I'll expand on this.

Me and my ex (INFJ) had such a strong connection. One of our favorite things to do was isolate ourselves, and sort of "meditate" for a while. One person would focus on sending something, it could be an image, a feeling, a sensory experience, or a combination of them, etc. The other would focus on "receiving". Then we would come back and try to guess what the other was sending. We would take turns doing this, and we got it right more times than we didn't, lol.

It was our "mind game". :)

And I don't necessarily need a relationship to be "intimate" for me to do this, either.