User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by miauwington View Post
    100% INFJ. I did different mbti tests over the past 10 years. Always INFJ. It's mostly the other way around in my case: Other people mistake me for an extravert. I'm very talkative for an introvert. I have a tendency to act a bit ENFJ.
    Me too. My family didn't believe me when I realized I was an introvert, but no one else would believe I'm an extrovert...

As for lucid dreaming, I've never had a lucid dream in my life. So far that seems to be rare for INFJs.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    I killed my boogie man in a lucid dream when I was 8 after having nightmares for almost a year. I nuked him to be exact, laff, the imagination of an 8 year old
    Cute!

I lost the ability shortly after that. Almost like it was a defense mechanism of some sort. Nowadays I'm mostly a non recaller when it comes to my dreamstate *shrugs*
    That's a crying shame. : (

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    That's a crying shame. : (
    I look at it as a good thing, dare I say I'm blessed (I use the term advisedly). Last thing I need stressing/bugging me is my vivid imagination grabbing my memories of what I've seen and using it against me. The Horror! Hehe

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    9w8

@RaptorWizard Maybe psychic powers are not really powers at all, no more than being a fast runner or being born with musical talent or a pretty face. Maybe it's just Ni at work and because it's Ni people know things without knowing how or why they know them, or maybe it is a result of being a spiritual being in a physical world as my grandma taught and some people have just closed their minds to it.

@greenfairy I don't do it on purpose, either. It just happens.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    @RaptorWizard Maybe psychic powers are not really powers at all, no more than being a fast runner or being born with musical talent or a pretty face. Maybe it's just Ni at work and because it's Ni people know things without knowing how or why they know them, or maybe it is a result of being a spiritual being in a physical world as my grandma taught and some people have just closed their minds to it.
    That's a very good explanation; I guess you Ni-people have penetrating insight, can see into the beyond. I'd like to think that I'm a very open person to these kinds of things, even if I don't see them myself. I believe that just because I'm not good at something or don't understand what it's all about is a very foolish reason for discounting something, although many people seem to do this.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I look at it as a good thing, dare I say I'm blessed (I use the term advisedly). Last thing I need stressing/bugging me is my vivid imagination grabbing my memories of what I've seen and using it against me. The Horror! Hehe
    Blessing and curse, my friend.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

The reason I ask, is because I suspect I met a girl who has seen "hell" first hand, and what she's seen correlates with what peter steele saw before he went insane and killed himself. Fields of thorn bushes and intense melancholy. Similar emotions were expressed in the art in "doom," the marble demons on the walls, etc.

I'm fucking curious.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I don't lucid dream. I rarely recall dreams, but most of my dreams are just typical, obviously stuff I'm stressed about dreams. I usually don't put much stock in them beyond that.

I'm not psychic, but I'm good guesser about stuff that might happen. I think I maybe have what my religion would call a gift of discernment or word of wisdom. Some of it is conscious some less so. I don't think of it much most of the time. My mom things I have a prophet's gift because I care so much about social justice, but my mom is really obsessed with being a prophet and thinks all of us kids are prophets like she is. Pastors just love to see her walk in the door, let me tell you.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Is God an INFJ?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    The reason I ask, is because I suspect I met a girl who has seen "hell" first hand, and what she's seen correlates with what peter steele saw before he went insane and killed himself. Fields of thorn bushes and intense melancholy. Similar emotions were expressed in the art in "doom," the marble demons on the walls, etc.

I'm fucking curious. And being a member of the 'god realm' brings about other strange implications of my purpose on this planet.
    Sounds like an INFJ E 4. (A real one).